- Made in USA or Imported
- Sporty black watch featuring blue dial with date window and 12/24-hour Arabic numeral markers
- 43-mm polyurethane case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Polyurethane band with buckle clasp and safety
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Luminox Men's Original Navy SEAL Dive Watch features a unique illumination system that glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches, making it the perfect choice for low-light or non-light situations. This versatile timepiece is constructed with a polyurethane, 43-millimeter case. The durable polyurethane band is accompanied by a buckle clasp with safety mechanism. Stand-out Arabic numerals adorn the rich blue dial face. For further time-keeping practicality a handy date calendar rests at the three o'clock position. Powered by analog-quartz movement and water resistant up to a depth of 660 feet, this watch is preferred by US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000WY90JG
- Item model number: 3003
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Luminox|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love the soft rubber band that came with this watch. I've replaced that now too with nearly identical and slightly superior band -- got here at Amazon (This band doesn't unclasp as easy as original (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00351LNX4/ ))
I think the watch face clear cover is plastic? It's gouged in one place -- didn't expect that. I think even Casio uses glass?
A little surprised at the cheapness of certain parts for this price. Anyway - this was a good purchase overall. Still love the way it glows so bright in the dark - nothing quite like it anywhere else in my small collection. I like it.