Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 355 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 425 reviews
on October 21, 2017
Rugged, dependable and most of all very bright and easy to read in the dark.
on October 16, 2017
Love it
on October 12, 2017
Nice no frills watch. So far it keeps accurate time, is lightweight,and the tritium tubes are nice and visible at night. While you won't signal an airplane with it, It is very very readable in the dark. So far I would definately recommend this watch to anyone.
on October 5, 2017
I love this watch
on October 1, 2017
I like the watch but do not like the clasp on the strap(cheap).
on October 1, 2017
One of the best watches I have ever bought. I have multiple Casio g-shocks. This watch doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that a g-shock might have but it’s a perfect addition to my collection.
on September 19, 2017
What a cheap watch. I had this watch for less than a year and the crystal has shattered. This leaves me with one option to get it repaired. A small shop in Rhode Island. I work as a medic and put it through what I would consider medium to light duty. To advertise this as a "Navy Seal" tough watch is a joke. I would spend the extra money and get an ArmourLite. By the way repairing the crystal costs 3/4 of the watches value to whats the point. Very disappointed.
on September 18, 2017
Love this watch. Very easy to read numbers with outstanding visibility at night. Also very lite on my wrist.
on September 12, 2017
Watch out. It is really frikn bright. I have to take it off at night. because when I go to bed and I sleep with my wrist under my face, it wakes me up because of how bright it is.
on September 11, 2017
I really like it. Good looking, very light and really glows in the dark. Very good value for the cost.