We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Antireflective-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The easy-to-read Luminox Mens Black Ops watch glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches, making it the perfect timepiece for low-light or non-light situations. This timepiece is constructed with a stainless steel, 50-millimeter case, a durable stainless steel band with fold-over clasp and safety mechanism, and an antireflective-sapphire dial window, perfect for late-night escapades. White Arabic numerals adorn the classic black dial face, while the black stainless steel bezel is unidirectional, textured, and adorned with white minute indexes for easy readability. Smaller white numbers inside the dial mark the standard 24-hour clock and a date calendar rests at the three o'clock position. Powered by analog-quartz movement, this watch is preferred by US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots, and is water resistant to a depth of 660 feet.
Length adjusts by having links removed.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- ASIN: B000WY90HI
- Item model number: 6402
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Luminox|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|