FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The revival of the isometric adventure genre with a modern twist!
- Over 400 rooms to test your skill, plus six hidden mini-games
- Enjoyable on all levels – a great adventure on the surface, layers of secrets hidden underneath
- A true love letter to the golden age of gaming that’ll warm your heart!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist that can be loved by gamers young and old alike! A contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting! With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of wonders to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover, of course, depends on how hard you look.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hi there! Hoping I can help, since I believe I know how to solve this... here's what you should do:
• Make sure the game isn't running. :D
• Check that you're running V01.02 - you can do that by highlighting the game icon, pressing Options and choosing Update History. If you're not, download the update from the same Options menu.
• Go into Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data In System Storage > Delete and then go to Lumo.
• You should see two files - Player Preferences and Lumo Save Slot 0. The latter is the one that's causing all the trouble (the system should even tell you it's corrupted), so delete it.
• Exit back to the PS4 home menu and start the game again. The game will create new save data and that should be the end of all the problems.
The trouble appears to be that on PS4, deleting/reinstalling the game does NOT remove the save files - you have to do it manually. As such, the problem won't be solved until you manually remove the corrupted files created by V01.01 that are causing the issue. Massive apologies for that. But hopefully now you won't have any further problems and can enjoy Lumo on PS4 again!
Mart (Rising Star Games)