Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 413 reviews
on May 25, 2017
Didn't work the first time I plugged it in. I didn't need something quick, just something that charged. I plugged my phone in and the charge kept going off and on, as if I were plugging and unplugging it rapidly. Tried all the slots and it didn't the same thing. I'll be returning for a better brand.
on May 24, 2017
Sometimes it twearks. Literally. I've plugged in my lightening cable then the phone and it would go crazy. But it works most of the time. Not sure why it does that once in a long while. The last blue insert doesn't work at all. I don't use the orange one. Not sure what it's for. I've needed more but will not buy this brand again.
on May 22, 2017
Does not work. Tried with multiple devices including two different iPhones. Constantly cycles between charging and not charging rapidly.
on May 22, 2017
very helpful item to help charge multi-able Items.
on May 21, 2017
This did not work straight out of the box. When I plugged in my phone, the charging indicator would flash and the phone was not charging. Tried multiple cords and different ports on the charger with the same result.
on May 18, 2017
This 5-port charger had good reviews but still exceeded any expectations i had. This is a quality item, it is nicer, better made than any I've ever seen. Everything about it seems high end, it even included Velcro cable ties. I will look for Lumsing products in the future I'm so pleased with this item.
on May 18, 2017
Broken right out of the box
on May 15, 2017
Works perfectly.. I use it for travel. Great seller! Thank you!
on May 15, 2017
Great product. Fast delivery.. highly recommend.
on May 15, 2017
fast shipping and even faster charging... will be buying 2 more in the near future.