Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 369 reviews
on February 26, 2017
Works only after I fiddle with it. When it does work it charges fast.
on February 22, 2017
Be aware! It melted by itself and luckily didn't burn down my home. Just discovered this tonight and thought to warn everyone especially for those who bought it.
on February 16, 2017
Awesome for trips!
on February 10, 2017
Worked for less than six months, then died. At the current price, it's not even worth returning for warranty replacement.
on February 4, 2017
It does the job very well. It charges my phone and tablets quickly. The size is perfect for travel. However it stopped worrking after 6 months of everyday uses. Kudos to the company who sent me a replacement unit promptly. 4 stars for the product. 5th star for the service.
on January 15, 2017
Works perfectly.
on January 14, 2017
A great number of new electronics brands are emerging "in the age of computer," and USB is, where/when possible, replacing the everyday 120V/60Hz power supply. Of course, at such lower voltage, they're meant to charge modern "gadgets"/devices, and so they're both proliferating -- the gadgets, such as mobiles, portable speakers, tablet computers, headphones/sets, video game controllers (of course, except Nintendo), and Amazon Echo Dots and FireTV sticks, as well as other voice-command devices and TV sticks and boxes. Even rechargeable toys...

So, with so many of the everyday products we need to charge up, USB is becoming ubiquitous and ports are even in newer outlets, themselves, alongside traditional and three-prong 110/60s. Sooner than later, such outlets will replace all-traditional two- and four-port outlets, but, in the meantime, products like this are becoming necessary, with so many devices to charge. Bigger, multiport erosions, like this and smaller "cubes," with fewer outlets, are all over peoples' houses, with standardized cables often sitting alongside them.

Given that, it's really surprising how much USB chargers just suck, when it comes to the lives of the products. They're rather simple transformers, like any electronic device with a big ol' plug, yet somehow, while my original Atari 2600/VCS transformer still chugs along, almost forty years later, I received this on about July 3rd-5th, 2016, and today, it bit dust, just over half a year later. That's 1/80th of the time (and shrinking) that a modern device, like this, compares to a transformer from the '70s (so far). If it were an anomaly, I'd obviously be surprised, and I still am.

This is the first multiport charger I've bought, with more than two ports, and it "seems" like it would be a good product, which I've seen here (although the rating was higher, at the time, pro'lly for the same reason that I'm writing this a bit down the line) and other places. The ports are solid, not easily wearing and moving around, after a number of times plugging and unplugging, and a couple cables were in there, rather permanently, powering my Echo Dot (full transparency , I'm not paid by Amazon, at all; I have no association except that I've had Prime for several years and now music unlimited, being in the ecosystem, with a few FireTVs (of different generations and types, box and stick) across a number of TVs) and my iPad. The device doesn't get too hot, even when charging multiple devices, and it's very fast, especially the Quick Charge port. I "only" paid 16 bucks, for it, but for a half-year, that's $2.67 a month, and it's not worth 2/3 of what music unlimited for my Echo coasts. I'll pro'lly look to just stick with more "trusted" products, like Anker and Aukey, in the future. Too bad. This charger was very convenient, and even if it were to last five years, I'd pro'lly say it'd be worth it. At $20, which it is, as I write this, it really should run closer to 10 years, as a Solid State device. It's not as though it's a MacBook optical disc drive...
on January 11, 2017
Quick charge does not work, it killed all my Samsung charging cables and shows 6hrs to charge the phone. When I went back to my old samsung charger none the cables work.

I was about sending my phone to Samsung but instead decided to order new charging cables and used the original Samsung charger and now my phone charges under 1 1/2hrs. BUT quick charge just does not work on my phone even with new cables. Ever since I plugged it in this charger I never saw my NOTE 5 do quick charge - Tried with both new cables with original Samsung charger, looks like this charger has permanently damaged the quick charging chip.

NEITHER CAN I USE THIS TO CHARGE IPHONE - WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY
When I try to charge my Iphone, the phone keeps making a constant sound as if the charger is plugged out and plugged in repeatedly.
on December 21, 2016
Only some of the ports work, cheaply made. I contacted the company for a refund, and no one ever got back to me. DO NOT BUY, buy another brand.
on December 11, 2016
USB SOCKETS KEPT BREAKING POOR QUALITY

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.