Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2017
All but one charging port quit working within a week of it showing up.
on November 4, 2017
Worked ok for about a month. Started occasionally starting and stopping charging, when unplugged and plugged back in, it would work for a week. Now it does it once a day. If you plugin more then one device it only charges one. I tried contacting Lumsing 2 weeks ago with no response since it is supposed to have a warranty. I purchased Apr 2017.
on November 3, 2017
This is weird... it works ok... I guess... except for one major problem... it makes a lot of noise!... yep... that is right... it has no moving parts but still sound like a distant DVD player trying 24/7 to load and unload a disk.
this is when I plug in my web cam, and no the noise is not coming from the cam, but from the box... it is a bad build or bad resister in there..
on October 22, 2017
It never worked, no matter what usb cord i used.
on October 15, 2017
None of the ports worked for my S7 and iPhone. I tried different outlets and different cables
on October 7, 2017
This is my second unit. My first one worked for about 3 months. Then my apple devices started blinging every time they are plugged in to any of the ports. I tried reversing the plug in the back of the unit as well as tried different cords for the devices but they didn't help. I thought it was just a fluke. So when another sale came through, I bought another one. This one just started acting up the same way as the first (the charging signal flashes and the device blings with it). This time the device lasted almost a year. My two other Anker devices have worked for 3 years now. I'm done with Lumsing and just bought another Anker.
on September 17, 2017
I have not tried type-C or charged 5 at once, but 2-3 at the same time charge quickly without any problems.
on September 17, 2017
After 2 month of use , Quick charge port crumbled because of cheap metal, and other simple USB ports charging slow as turtle. I not recommend to buy this garbage
review image
on September 15, 2017
Received promptly and as described.
on September 14, 2017