Luna Guitars AMZ100 Americana Zia Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Stand, Strap & Pick Sampler
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Grand Concert Body with Gloss top and satin back & sides, Preamp/Tuner: B-ban
- Solid Spruce Top with Zia inspired sound hole and inlay, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany neck with ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- USB upgrade gives you plug-and-play capability into your favorite recording software so you can record your songs and ideas remotely directly into an iPad, iPhone or laptop
- Includes: ChromaCast Guitar Stand, Strap & Pick Sampler
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Luna's Americana Zia was inspired by pottery from the American Southwest. Zia pottery is made with clay that fires to a rich reddish tone, reflected in the Zia's sunburst finish.The maple fret markers are a Zia sun symbol seen on the state flag of New Mexico. Moving down (or up) the neck the sun is seen to set and rise symbolizing the never ending cycle of life. The sound hole rosette is a traditional motif seen around the mouth of water jars which were essential in the S.W.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|