- Get a 3 month FREE trial membership with LickLibrary.com, online guitar lessons when you buy any acoustic, electric, or bass guitar, or guitar amp sold and shipped by Amazon.com Here's how (restrictions apply)
Protect your purchase
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Top accessories customers bought with this item
Luna Safari Series Muse Mahogany 3/4-Size Travel Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Celtic laser etched henna design by Alex Morgan
- Top: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||NEAL'S MUSIC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HiFi-Soundconnection||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 4 x 36 in||17 x 4 x 36 in||16.25 x 35.5 x 4.75 in||17 x 4 x 36 in||4 x 36 x 17 in||16.69 x 36.34 x 6.14 in|
The Luna Muse guitar from the Safari Series is a 3/4 dreadnought travel acoustic that features a mahogany top, back, and sides as well as a Celtic laser etching around the soundhole. The travel guitar's 3/4 size makes it an ideal travel companion.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Guitar has a nice sound though.
Reason why I gave it a three is because of a slight scratch in the front of the guitar, disappointing to already have one on the new guitar:(
however, i've often thought about maybe someday purchasing a light hiking guitar which would be less heavy/tough on my elbows. so i was just looking around...
i found this and thought i'd try it... took the risk. so worth it.
oh my! i'm playing guitar again, a LOT! when i carry it over my shoulders/back, it is so LIGHT that i barely know i have it - it does not hurt my elbows when i put it in the car or take it out... nor when i play...
and the sound quality is beautiful! and it doesn't lose its tune more than a normal guitar with new strings.
i LOVE this guitar! it has brought music back into my everyday life, helped me make learning fun for my students, and i'm so grateful.
blessings to you!