|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.00 - $101.36 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Cups: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex; Cup Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex; Back: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Lined bra featuring seamless underwire cups in patterned jacquard
- Side panels inside cups for extra lift and shaping
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook-and-eye closure at back
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seamless, unlined molded double-layer cup underwire bra, 3 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure. Columns and rows increase with size & vary by color, Semi-sheer, stretch microfiber. Soft mesh-lined cups. Lunaire, Style Number: 13211.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ITS9FM4
- Item model number: 13211
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cons: I wish this was just a tiny bit more lined and didn't reveal the "headlights" so to speak during cold weather...
The pros: this bra is the most comfortable one I've come across on amazon without struggling for sizing or suffering with relentless poking and itching. The sizing was a bit of a guess and I based it off several reviews of gals and their comments on sizing. For reference: I'm about a 36F usually, and in this I ordered a 40G and it fit perfect.
They came brand-new, tags and all, and I'm so glad to have a bunch of bras I like now.
I'm a 32 D, and it's hard or impossible to find that in a store, and when I do, they still cost more than I paid for these on Amazon. I'm very happy.