- Series: Advances in Engineering Series
- Hardcover: 801 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (February 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420083325
- ISBN-13: 978-1420083323
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,180,704 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lunar Settlements (Advances in Engineering Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Haym Benaroya is a professor in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Rutgers University. Dr. Benaroya is also founder and director of the Center for Structures in Extreme Environments.