Lunch Punch Sandwich Cutters, Set of 4, Whimsical Shape
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for sandwiches, fairybread, toast, cakes, cookies, egg-in-the-hole and more!
- Designed to capture the most amount of bread to minimize waste
- Made of fully ABS FDA certified food grade plastic
- BPA free, lead free, mercury free, phthalate free!
- Kid friendly, diswasher safe and fully recyclable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. You have to be mindful of what sort of bread you use because these sandwich cutters are plastic and can't cut through dense or thicker breads very well. Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Whole Wheat Bread and Home Pride Wheat Bread seem to work well and leave minimal amount of waste.
2. Minimize what you put into the sandwich so it stays together. Shift your mind away from deli sandwiches and think of items you would find it tea sandwiches. I find less bulk on the sandwich makes for a better presentation and function as the sandwich will cut cleaner and be less likely to fall apart.
3. Since they are all plastic you can let your kids cut them! Getting them involved makes them more likely to eat the sandwich.
They are too small for the average size slice of bread - so it cuts the sandwich pretty small. Then some of the shapes, although they are super cute, cut such small portions they are near impossible to press out and keep in tact to pack and transport to school.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These do a good job of making adorable lunches. My only complaint is, there are some places it's hard to get the sandwich to cut. The star and crown on the Princess for instance. Read morePublished 2 months ago by D.j.
Poor detail on the bread, cheap plastic made in china. Hard to clean. Used it once and it went back in the box.Published 9 months ago by Lenka
Isn't easy to cut the shapes. When I used the princess one, it was a huge mess. Lot of bread was stuck in the cutter and had to use wooden skewers to get it out. Read morePublished 10 months ago by CC
love love it! I always use it to make lunch more adorable. My child says it too cute to eat the sandwich! LOL!Published 22 months ago by darlene casas
Lunch Punch Cutters are so cute. My girls were really excited to see their lunch box sandwiches in a new shape as well as having the crust already removed. Read morePublished 22 months ago by P. Smith
make sure you bread is soft and you use the cutters on a hard flat surface.Published 23 months ago by Ana Flores