LunchBots Bento Cinco Large Stainless Steel Food Container - Five Section Design Holds a Well-Balanced Variety of Foods - Eco-Friendly Bento Lunch Box - Dishwasher Safe and BPA-Free - All Stainless
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MEALTIME VARIETY: The key to enjoying a healthy lunch? An array of tasty choices! That’s why the Cinco features five different sections. It’s 60% larger than our classic containers, so you can take along all of the protein, fruit, veggies, salads and snacks that keep lunch fun and exciting.
- FOODS STAY SEPARATE: When it comes to food, adults are as picky as kids. After all, who wants their chicken mixed in with their berries? The Cinco features an all-in-one design that keeps food neat and separate without the use of smaller containers. It offers quick convenience and a photo-worthy presentation! Please keep in mind that while your solid foods will stay in their individual compartments, the sections are not leakproof and are not meant for liquid or watery foods.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, this is the best bento box for packing healthy meals. Even with our colorful dot covers, 18/8 stainless steel is all that touches your food. And because they’re virtually indestructible, they’re great for any on-the-go lifestyle.
- ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN: Our divided stainless steel lunch box saves you the hassle of opening countless containers for quick convenience and a beautiful presentation! Dry foods work best in the Bento Cinco because it isn’t leak proof. Grab our Dips Condiment Containers if you want to bring along dressing or dip.
- TRUSTED BENTO BOX SHOP: With our expertly crafted boxes, bags and containers, the LunchBots team takes the hassle out of mealtime! We know you’ll love our lunch boxes for adults and kids, but if you have any questions, let our customer service team know.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
LunchBots Bento Cinco - Adult Sized Meals, Kid Sized Fun
Big Enough for Grownup Appetites
We designed the Bento Cinco with two larger and three smaller compartments so you can eat nutritionally balanced meals even when you’re on the go.
5 Sections for Variety
The Bento Cinco lets you pack a variety of healthy choices no matter what your lifestyle. Pack veggie, Paleo, Zone, or just your own favorite healthy foods.
Stainless Steel for Safety
No plastic. No BPA. LunchBots Bento Cinco containers are made from 18/8 stainless steel inside and out - to keep your food fresh and chemical free.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||Apple Green Baby||M2 BRANDS||PlanetBox||Gribley Trading|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Black Carry Bag with Sports Balls Magnets||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 6 x 1.75 in||8 x 6 x 1.75 in||4 x 6 x 3 in||5.5 x 7.2 x 3.8 in||9 x 12 x 2.5 in||3 x 5 x 7 in|
Healthy Containers for Healthy Meals!
We all know the benefits of bringing your own lunch to work or school. You save money, you save
time, and you eat healthier.
Discover just how tasty a well-balanced lunch can be with the Bento Cinco from LunchBots!
With five handy sections, you can add a splash of flavor to every meal with healthy options like
fruit, salad, nuts and snacks. You can also plan meals by nutrients with sections for proteins,
carbs, veggies and sides. A whopping 60% larger than our classic containers, both kids and
adults can enjoy a filling meal.
To hold that much variety, most lunch boxes would require countless mini containers – but not
the Cinco! Our all-in-one design keeps mealtime simple and foods separate while creating a
Thanks to high quality 18/8 stainless steel, the Cinco is strong, durable and dishwasher safe!
It’s also free of toxins and chemical linings, so food stays as safe and yummy as nature intended.
Our stylish dot covers are even BPA-free!
Why Choose the Bento Cinco?- Five sections for variety
- Keeps foods separate
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel
Our Customer Service Team is Standing By to Handle Your Questions!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Cinco Now and Make Healthy Eating Fun!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As with all the lunchBots divided containers the dividers are not completely sealed so you will have to completely dry grapes , carrots etc.
We use Kids Konserve small round leakproof containers to put runny foods in such as yogurt, and it fits perfectly in one of the larger compartments (please see photos).
Lunch Bots Cinco fits perfectly in the Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Classic lunch bag.
This box is great for NON-LIQUID items. It's not a box for a sandwich, that's what a lunch bots uno is for. It's not for yogurt or applesauce, that's what a lunch bots rounds is for. It's not for hummus or salsa, that's what a lunch bots condiment container is for.
I generally eat a ploughman's lunch containing a boiled egg, bread, cheese, pickles and apple slices. This box contains these items very well because that's what it was designed for. You can save yourself time and money by carefully reading the product descriptions of these items, lunch bots makes excellent products of which I own several, but they're specific in their purpose and not flexible in use.
 The box is bigger than it appears. It may not look it, but two inches is surprisingly deep. You can see from the photos that the box is hardly packed to the gills, and what's pictured made for a very satisfying lunch. Obviously, appetites differ, and your mileage may vary.
 I love having five compartments! It really takes the stress out of packing lunch. It promotes variety, and it allows me to use up those silly amounts of leftovers I sometimes have hanging around. If you want more of any one item, you can simply put it in more than one compartment. Note: I am not a sandwich eater, so having a compartment of specific dimensions to accommodate sliced bread was not a concern for me.
 Remember everyone, this lunchbox is NOT LEAKPROOF. With a few work-arounds, this has turned out to be just fine. When I want to pack salsa, hummus, salad dressing, etc., I use a Kids Konserve Stainless Steel Mini Container. A set of three is half the price of the LunchBots Condiment Containers, and they fit perfectly in one of the Cinco's smaller compartments. Although the Cinco's lid does snap on fairly securely, I'm paranoid about my lunch exploding in my bag during my morning commute, so I secure the whole thing with a Grifiti X-Style Silicone Band.
 I have been very satisfied with this lunch box, and I anticipate using it for years to come, which makes the ~$40 price tag worth it for me. I love the sturdy construction and simple design. All around, an excellent product.
I read reviews prior to purchasing, and understood that this is not "leakproof." It does not claim to be. So, I use silicone cupcake holders that fit perfectly into the spaces whenever I send fruits and veggies. This ensures that nothing leaks.
I'm glad to have a safer alternative to send food with my daughter.