LunchBots Bento Trio Large Stainless Steel Food Container - Three Section Design Holds Sandwich and Two Sides - Bento Lunch Box for Kids or Adults - Dishwasher Safe and BPA-Free – All Stainless
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT FOR BIG APPETITES: With one big compartment that’s perfect for a sandwich and two smaller sections designed for sides, your entire lunch fits in one container! Our bento box for kids and adults is 60% larger than our classic containers, so eaters of all ages can enjoy full, healthy meals.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, this is the best bento box for packing healthy meals. Even with our colorful dot covers, 18/8 stainless steel is all that touches your food. And because they’re virtually indestructible, they’re great for any on-the-go lifestyle.
- ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN: Our divided stainless steel lunch box saves you the hassle of opening countless containers for quick convenience and a beautiful presentation! Dry foods work best in the Bento Trio because it isn’t leak proof. Grab our Dips Condiment Containers if you want to bring along dressing or dip. Please keep in mind that while your solid foods will stay in their individual compartments, the sections are not leakproof and are not meant for liquid or watery foods.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: For a super-simple cleanup, just toss your Bento Trio and lid in the dishwasher.
- TRUSTED BRAND: With our expertly crafted boxes, bags and containers, the LunchBots team takes the hassle out of mealtime! We know you’ll love our lunch boxes for adults and kids, but if you have any questions, let our customer service team know.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
LunchBots Bento Trio - Large Enough for Adults, Fun Enough for Kids
Big Enough for Grownup Appetites
We designed the Bento Trio with one large and two smaller compartments so you can eat nutritionally balanced meals even when you’re on the go.
3 Sections for Variety
LunchBots Bento Trio has enough room for a large main course plus two sides to keep things interesting. Pack sandwiches, burgers, kabobs, fruit, and veggies.
Stainless Steel for Safety
No plastic. No BPA. LunchBots Bento containers are made from 18/8 stainless steel inside and out - to keep your food fresh and chemical free.
Compare to similar items
Healthy Containers for Healthy Meals!
We all know the benefits of bringing your own lunch to work or school. You save money, you save
time, and you eat healthier.
With the Bento Trio Stainless Steel Bento Box from LunchBots, you can enjoy a well-balanced meal,
even when you’re away from home!
Split into three sections, it’s 60% larger than our classic containers. The first
compartment (5” by 6”) is ideal for sandwiches, wraps or burgers, while the two smaller sections
(3” by 3” each) hold your favorite sides like veggies, nuts or chips.
Our all-in-one design does more than create a mouthwatering presentation! It also saves you the
hassle of opening several smaller containers. Dishwasher safe and great to use with our Duplex
Lunch Bag and Dips Condiment Containers, lunchtime is now versatile and convenient!
When you pop open LunchBot containers, all you’ll find is delicious, healthy food! There’s no
room for toxins or chemical linings, and since they’re crafted from 18/8 stainless steel, they’re
Why Choose the Bento Trio?- Three sections for versatility
- All-in-one design
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel
Our Customer Service Team is Standing By to Handle Your Questions!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Trio Now and Keep Mealtime Healthy!
Top customer reviews
1. I can make a cute lunch. This has been surprisingly motivating. I used to hate packing my lunch because I'd have to throw it in some old grubby-looking tuperware containers. But now there's something immensely satisfying about packing my lunch. I look forward to packing my lunch now, in fact, which is bizarre for me.
2. Only one thing to wash and one thing to carry to work as opposed to multiple containers.
3. It's not leak-proof, so there are restrictions to what I can pack in it. I actually find this helpful because I can make a nicer presentation with dry foods anyway, but especially because it limits my choices at the grocery store. I walk around the store thinking "Ok, what's going to work in my lunchbot box?" rather than "OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I BUY TO PACK IN MY LUNCH? THERE'S TOO MANY CHOICES!"
4. It satisfies a need I didn't even know I had: to make things fit snugly and perfectly. It's like a zen garden for your lunch.
This lunchbox will not work well if you're not able to carry it horizontally to work. I live a five-minute drive away and have a fridge I can store it in while I'm at work, so I have no trouble at all carrying it. I don't even use a lunchbox. I have yet to use it on a day when I ride my bike and have to throw it in my bag... I think I will probably get a PlanetBox for days like that. I'll have to save up for a PlanetBox though, they're terribly expensive. Even this Lunchbot was kinda expensive, but I've got my money's worth out of it and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
great quality with plenty of storage to feed my active 8 yr old! I can fit a full sandwich with a granola bar in the large side with plenty of room for sides in the 2 smaller.
Cleans up very nicely with no lingering odors.
Easily replaces three smaller containers, which makes me very happy!
Fits in her Circo lunch box perfectly, no need to buy something tailor-made.
Price. While I think this is very well made, I still feel that it is overpriced. I get it, supply/demand yada yada.... I could not find a good alternative, so I bit the bullet. I would have bought more from lunchbots, had my budget allowed.
The lid fits nicely, but there is wiggle room. I think that a wide band should be included with this purchase to provide a tighter seal. We only use dry foods, but I still feel the need to pack a cloth napkin and ice pack on top to better secure it in her lunch box.