LunchBots Children's Stainless Steel Dish Set - 3-Piece Set Includes Plate (8"), Bowl (5") and Handled Mug (8 oz) - Great for Camping and Picnics - Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE: Safer than glass and healthier than plastic, our stainless steel dish set is great for rambunctious toddlers who love to drop and throw food during mealtime! As durable as it is beautiful, this set helps boost their confidence at the table while eliminating the risk of shattered or broken dishware.
- CHILD-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Serve yummy pasta or chicken nuggets on our 8” plate! With a bowl-like, 1” deep design, it keeps potential messes to a minimum. The 5” bowl is great for cereal or fruit salad, while the handled 8 oz cup is easy for little hands to hold securely.
- NOT JUST FOR KIDS: Lightweight and easy to transport, this set is a must-have for any outdoor adventurer! These reusable dishes produce no waste, so you can gather around the campfire for a hearty meal or bring the family together for a picnic while leaving nature as clean as you found it.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: We always go the extra mile to ensure that our high quality standards are met! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, our 3-piece kids’ dinner set is durable, stylish and designed to last. All of the pieces are even safe in the dishwasher for a quick, no-hassle cleanup.
- TRUSTED BRAND: The LunchBots family believes that meals to-go should be as fun as they are healthy! We love to hear from you, so if you have any comments or questions about our children’s dinner set, just let our world-class customer service team know.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
LunchBots 18/8 Stainless Steel Dish Set - Unbreakable, beautiful, and plastic free
A plate designed for kids
Our 8 inch plate is 1 inch deep so even young kids can eat with a minimum of mess. It's great for pasta, nuggets, and other kid favorites.
A bowl on the side
Our 5-inch bowl is kid-sized and easy to manage. Fill it with veggies, fruit, cereal, or chips for a perfectly sized side portion.
A big handle to grip
Our 8 oz. cup is sized perfectly for little hands, with a large handle that kids can grip securely and feel confident about.
Designed for Kids, Loved by Parents!
As children grow, mealtime is a great opportunity for them to exercise independence and
practice good manners. But when they’re using tableware designed for adults, handling dishes
can be difficult, resulting in spills, messes or even broken glass.
Give your little one a seat at the table with the Children’s Dish Set from LunchBots! Each order
includes a stainless plate (8”), bowl (5”) and handled mug (8 oz) that are virtually indestructible.
They won’t shatter like glass and don’t contain the BPAs found in most plastics, making our set
a safe and healthy way to eat, learn and grow.
The plate is 1” deep to help prevent spills, while the 16 oz bowl is ideal for fruits, snacks and
sides. The kid-friendly cup features a mug-style handle, allowing toddlers to pick it up with
confidence. But these dishes aren’t just for kids! Lightweight and great on-the-go, you can bring
them along on your next hike, picnic or campout for a convenient, waste-free meal.
Nothing holds up against rambunctious kids better than 18/8 stainless steel! It’s beautiful, food-
safe and incredibly durable. Best of all, it’s safe in the dishwasher, so you spend less time
cleaning and more time with family.
Why Choose Our Dish Set?
- Safe and indestructible
- Kid-friendly design
- Great for outdoor use
- Environment-friendly, dishwasher safe
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel
Our Customer Service Team is Standing By to Handle Your Questions!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Dishes Now for Safe, Healthy Meals!
Top Customer Reviews
OK, in all seriousness, I have 4 kids. They are ages 2-6 and they break everything we got for them: Corelle, Ikea, and even melamine/plastic dishes. Nothing could survive them till these. $100 is a lot to spend on 4 dish sets but they have been so worth it. We already spent more than that on all the dishes they've broken anyway. And now that my oldest two have started begging to wash dishes, I'm extra glad I got these. I won't have to worry about them breaking any more dishes.
I cannot recommend these enough!