LunchBots Quad Stainless Steel Food Container - Four Section Design Perfect for Healthy Snacks, Sides, or Finger Foods On the Go - Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe and BPA-Free - All Stainless
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GREAT FOR EASY SNACKS: At 6” x 5” x 1.75” and featuring four compartments, our small storage containers are the perfect size for nutritious snacks and finger foods! Kids, and adults can use it for their favorite sides at lunchtime, or it can hold a full meal for toddlers.
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: From deviled eggs at a picnic to fresh fruit and nuts on a hike, these are the best food storage containers for traveling, family car trips or smackers on the move! The Quad was designed for variety, however, because the lids and dividers aren’t watertight be sure to pack only dry foods.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, this is the best snack tray for packing healthy food to go. Even with our colorful dot covers, 18/8 stainless steel is all that touches your food. And because they're virtually indestructible, they're great for any on-the-go lifestyle.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: For a super-simple cleanup, just toss your Quad and lid in the dishwasher.
- TRUSTED BRAND: With our expertly crafted boxes, bags and containers, the team takes the hassle out of mealtime! We know you'll love our lunch boxes for adults and kids, but if you have any questions, let our customer service team know.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pack, Snack and Go Anywhere!
When you’re heading out on a road trip or you’re packing your bag for an afternoon in the park, snacks are always great to bring along.
Keep things simple with a Quad Snack Container from LunchBots! Measuring 6” x 5” x 1.75”, you can easily slip it into your purse, bag or backpack without taking up much room or adding excess weight. While it’s great for snacks and finger foods, kids and adults can use it for fruit, chips or other sides at lunchtime. It can even hold a full meal for toddlers!
From picnics to road trips and anywhere in between, the Quad is a must-have for busy days and on-the-go schedules. The four-section design makes dividing food groups easy, and because it keeps foods separate, it eliminates the need for multiple containers! At the end of the day, just throw it in the dishwasher for a super-simple cleanup.
What’s the point of packing healthy food in a container loaded with chemicals? We use durable 18/8 stainless steel to create the Quad providing you with a safe, toxin-free product. Our fun lid covers are even BPA-free and add a splash of style!
Why Choose the Quad?
- Perfect for sides and snacks
- Go-anywhere convenience
- BPA-free design
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel
Order Your Quad Now and Snack on the Go!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried putting a couple of tiny cornichon pickles in one compartment, strawberries in another, mini carrots in another, and sunbutter (sunflower seed butter--a terrific alternative to peanuut butter!!!) for dipping the carrots, in the fourth. Luckily I noticed before I sent it off to school that the pickle juice seeped into the strawberries. Yuck. She would have been grossed out by pickle juice in the carrots, too, and she may have turned off from sunflower butter, if she tried it.
I used the container this morning with maybe 10-12 very small red grapes (on the vine) in one quarter, about 10 larger, loose green grapes in another, maybe 7-8 cherries in the third, and 15 blueberries in the last. I could have filled up the blueberries more, but enough with the fruit--it was plenty. I'm just finding excuses to use it because it's so cute, but it's really not the best.
It takes up more room than I thought, but I guess each of the quarters are a decent size. I just wish there was no seepage so I could inlcude different kinds of stuff--maybe mini pretzel sticks, cucumber slices, grapes, and mini ham roll-ups, but not sure if the pretzels would get soft.
In any case, be sure you can use all four compartments with non-leaky food before you buy it.
UPDATE 5.20.13: After one year of use, 1-3x/week (I have  4-compartment,  3-compartment, and  2-compartment LunchBots and use them variously during the week for my daughter): The inside of all of them has held up very well (same amount of leakiness).
The outside, however, not so much. The paint or whatever comprises the coating on the cover is peeling on all of my LunchBots. I have only used the top rack of the dishwasher. I recommend pruchasing only the stainless steel lid version. See photo attached.
Guess I need to check dimensions. This thing is tiny, made in China yet costs 30 bucks. Better off with bpa free. Way over priced, plus costs $7 to ship it back. My loss
Nonetheless I was hesitant to purchase these as they were so much smaller than the Bento Fresh boxes, however in a comparison, you aren’t losing a whole lot of space since the Bento Fresh box uses a lot of wasted space with the plastic sections.
The one wish I had for this lunch box is that the lid remained connected to the bottom (like the Bento Fresh does), to avoid any spills from it coming off in my little one’s lunch bag, however it’s just something I’ll have to get used to.
Overall we’re pleased with the quality and there weren’t any spills in our little one’s lunch bag when this came home at the end of the day.
Most recent customer reviews
- Can kids open this container???Read more