LunchBots Trio Stainless Steel Food Container - Three Section Design Perfect for Healthy Snacks, Sides, or Finger Foods On the Go - Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe and BPA-Free - All Stainless
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.42. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT FOR EASY SNACKS: At 6” by 5” by 1.75” and featuring three compartments, our small storage containers are the perfect size for nutritious snacks and finger foods! Kids and adults can use it for their favorite sides at lunchtime, or it can hold a full meal for toddlers.
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: From deviled eggs at a picnic to fresh fruit and nuts on a hike, these are the best food storage containers for traveling, family car trips or snackers on the move! The Trio was designed for variety, however, because the lids aren’t watertight be sure to pack only dry foods. Please keep in mind that while your solid foods will stay in their individual compartments, the sections are not leakproof and are not meant for liquid or watery foods
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, this is the best snack tray for packing healthy food to go. Even with our colorful dot covers, 18/8 stainless steel is all that touches your food. And because they're virtually indestructible, they're great for any on-the-go lifestyle.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: For a super-simple cleanup, just toss your Trio and lid in the dishwasher.
- TRUSTED BRAND: With our expertly crafted boxes, bags and containers, the LunchBots team takes the hassle out of mealtime! We know you'll love our lunch boxes for adults and kids, but if you have any questions, let our customer service team know.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
LunchBots Trio - Snacks for School, Work, or Play
Elevate Snacking to a New Level
LunchBots Trio containers have two square and one long section. The long section is great for a hot dog or cheese stick, fruit, or veggies.
Variety is Fun
The Trio’s sections inspire creative lunches for kids or snacks for adults. Free your culinary imagination with your own favorite healthy choices.
Stainless Steel for Safety
No plastic. No BPA. LunchBots Trio containers are made from 18/8 stainless steel inside and out - to keep your food fresh and chemical free.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||Villa Bella|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Orange Dots||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 6 x 1.75 in||2 x 6.3 x 7.1 in||5 x 6 x 1.75 in||5 x 6 x 1.75 in||5 x 6 x 2 in||4.7 x 6.5 x 3.3 in|
Pack, Snack and Go Anywhere!
When you’re heading out on a road trip or you’re packing your bag for an afternoon in the park,
snacks are always great to bring along. Keep things simple with a Trio Snack Container from LunchBots!
Measuring 6” by 5” by 1.75”, you can easily slip it into your purse, bag or backpack without taking up
much room or adding excess weight. While it’s great for snacks and finger foods, kids and adults can use it
for fruit, chips or other sides at lunchtime. It can even hold a full meal for toddlers!
From picnics to road trips and anywhere in between, the Trio is a must-have for busy days and
on-the-go schedules. The three section design makes dividing food groups easy, and because it
keeps foods separate, it eliminates the need for multiple containers! At the end of the day, just
throw it in the dishwasher for a super-simple cleanup.
What’s the point of packing healthy food in a container loaded with chemicals? We use durable
18/8 stainless steel to create the Trio, providing you with a safe, toxin-free product. Our fun lid
covers are even BPA-free and add a splash of style!
Why Choose the Trio?- Perfect for sides and snacks
- Go-anywhere convenience
- BPA-free design
- Environment-friendly, dishwasher safe
- Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel
Our Customer Service Team is Standing By to Handle Your Questions!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Trio Now and Snack on the Go!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been able to completely replace lunchables and other premade to-go meals in our home with these containers.
I have not tried anything very liquidy because like other reviews have stated the dividers are not flush with the bottom, but it holds crackers, nuts, and fruit great.
I have added pictures to the customer images.
I placed them side by side a lunchable so you can see the difference in size.
These have held up to washings and soaking without rusting. They have also been in backpacks and travled with grandma and back without any trouble.
I was a bit the concerned about the colored lid having chipping paint, but so far after about 6 months of use there is no paint chipping at all.
June 2015 - over 2 years later. These are still holding up well. A few of them have dings in them, but nothing that effects the function of the container. I am surprised the paint on the colored lids hasn't chipped more, but there are very few chips in the paint. They spent the year going back and forth to school with my boy through K & 1.
I'll also note the steel for these is very thin, and I question whether they are very high quality. Some other stainless steel products we've tried out seem to be higher quality.