LunchBots Trio Stainless Steel Food Container, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Modern shape; three compartments hold a balanced lunch; medium size 6-inch by 5-inch by 1.75-inch; capacity: 20 fluid-ounce/600 ml
- Highest quality 18/8 stainless steel; red finish on top of lid; plastic free; BPA free
- Saves money by eliminating the need for disposable baggies
- Trio food containers are best for dry foods as lids are not water tight
- Easy to clean; handwash colored lid and place base in dishwasher; won't stain or rust
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
LunchBots Trio - Snacks for School, Work, or Play
Elevate Snacking to a New Level
LunchBots Trio containers have two square and one long section. The long section is great for a hot dog or cheese stick, fruit, or veggies.
Variety is Fun
The Trio’s sections inspire creative lunches for kids or snacks for adults. Free your culinary imagination with your own favorite healthy choices.
Stainless Steel for Safety
No plastic. No BPA. LunchBots Trio containers are made from 18/8 stainless steel inside and out - to keep your food fresh and chemical free.
Top Customer Reviews
On the first day of use, I had cut berries in one compartment, crackers in one, and a sandwich in the third. When I got the lunch boxes home after school, there were berries and soggy crackers in all three compartments. The kids said this was how it was at lunchtime.
I did not expect this and am disappointed that I have to be careful what I put in each compartment for the foods to stay separate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the product, but next time will get the non-colored top since the paint rubs off in the dishwasher.Published 15 months ago by MomtoA
I find the trio and quad containers work really well for lunches for our toddler. However, don't buy the painted lids. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jessica Harris
I wish I could give this 3.5 stars. It is a good product and I am generally happy with it but it has some issues. Read morePublished 18 months ago by ppmomma
One wash on the top rack of the dish washer and already the red paint has peeled off. I can't imagine how safe that could be for hold lunch meant for little mouths.Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer since 2000