LunchBots Wide Thermal 16 oz. All Stainless Steel Bowl - Insulated Food Container Stays Warm 6 Hours or Cold for 12 Hours - Leak Proof Soup Jar for Portable Convenience - Aqua
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW MODEL - BOWL SHAPE: Insulated thermal food containers may keep meals warm, but their tall, narrow dimensions make lunchtime a little awkward. Our 16oz Thermal was specially designed to mimic a bowl shape, making it easy to eat from and convenient to fill! It stays hot for 6+ hours, but it’s also great for cold salads and fruit.
- ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: Enjoy a warm bowl of soup without your food touching plastic! The Thermal's interior, including the lid, is made of durable 18/8 stainless steel. Dishwasher safe for a no-hassle cleanup.
- HOLDS A FULL MEAL: At a convenient 2-cup size, the Thermal serves up a perfectly portioned serving of soup! Its 4.5" diameter is ideal for chunky stews or fruit salad, and it makes it easy to fill with your lunchtime favorites. At 4.5" high, it goes great with the LunchBots Uno, Duo, Trio, Quad, Cinco and Pico containers and fits in our Duplex thermal lunch bag.
- LEAK PROOF DESIGN: When you have a hectic schedule, you need a food jar that can keep up! Completely leak proof, the Thermal is a must-have for grab-and-go mornings. You can drop it in your purse, briefcase or backpack without the worry of accidental spills or messes.
- NEW MODEL: 2017 model has improved heat retention, silicone seal is removable for cleaning, and lid is slightly smaller in diameter for easier grip.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.||Ospard Direct||LunchBots Inc.||LunchBots Inc.|
|Color||Aqua 2017||Blue||Royal Blue||Blue||Royal Blue||Green|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in||3 x 3 x 3 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 4.25 in||4.4 x 5.5 x 5.6 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 5 in||3 x 3 x 2 in|
Food Stays at Just the Right Temperature!
Even when you’re stuck at the office, warm chili or creamy soup can bring the comfort of home.
While thermal containers help keep your food warm, their small mouths and narrow design make
them awkward to eat from, clean and fill with food.
Keep lunchtime convenient with the 16 oz Thermal from LunchBots! Your favorite soup, chili or
even oatmeal will stay warm for 6+ hours while other foods like salad or yogurt remain cold
and ready to eat. But what truly makes our Thermal special is its bowl-shape design. The wide
mouth makes it easy to fill up and eat from, so just grab a spoon and dig in!
Unlike other insulated containers, this Thermal boasts a 2-cup capacity that holds a full meal! It’s
ideal for adult-sized appetites and perfect for chucky stews or rice bowls. And thanks to the leak
proof design, you can grab it on your way out the door or drop it in your kid’s backpack with no
spills and no messes!
You can always count on LunchBots for innovative, high quality designs! Our full 18/8 stainless
steel interior ensures that no harmful plastics come in contact with your food. It’s durable, stylish
and dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup.
Why Choose Our Thermal?- Keeps foods hot or cold
- Completely leak proof
- All stainless steel design
- 2-cup capacity holds full meal
- Durable, stylish and dishwasher safe
Our Customer Service Team is Standing By to Handle Your Questions!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Thermal Now and Bring the Comfort of Home Anywhere You Go!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the bad things... it is sooooooo hard to open! There is no grip to this, my hand just slides around trying to open it. This is not for kids or anyone with hand weakness. Also it is too big even for me. I wish there was one literally half the size with the same width. I know they have smaller ones but those have a smaller opening. I bought this because I loved the look of the old design but now that I decided to splurge on it, they only have this new design and I'm just not super excited like I was with the other one. I don't understand why they changed it if this still is hard to open.
All in all, this is a good thermal container, worth the price, but it's not for everyone. I got this for the width it has, but other than that, it's just your regular thermal container... nothing out of this world amazing. I think Lunchbots can do better. Seriously! Lunchbots if you are reading this, making one literally half the size with the same width, making it easier to open (maybe add grooves for our hands to hold on to, or some kind of handle like omiebox) would make for an awesome unique product for kids and adults. Just saying.
***UPDATE: Returning this product. It’s just too hard to open. The size of it is awkward to hold. Too slippery. Just no. Not for me. Keeps food warm yes, but so does my smaller Thermos brand jar that I got for $10. 😒
I read the reviews -- and word of advice on the tight lids. The heat of your food will tighten down the lid, so if you make it too tight initially, it will make it impossible to open. It might take a little trial and error to know exactly how much to tighten initially (I turn it to just snug) but once you figure that out it is a great item
We started using the new on on 9/1 and today (9/29) the top shattered. It remarkably kept everything inside and warm, but the list cracked in one of the sides, it was dropped or hit with a hammer -- the they whole thing pulled apart. I'm not sure how this happened as it is transported to/from in a padded insulated bag. But on the upside I contacted LunchBots and with no questions asked they are sending a replacement lid. The old one lasted over a year with daily use, no issue. I have to think that with the promptness of their response it might be a common occurrence with the new design, but either way I appreciate their customer service.
This product is doing what it's made to do, keeps hot food hot and cold food cold as stated on the description. I gave it 4 stars for overall design, the price is a bit higher than most competitors. Also the lid can be improved for a better grip on the 16 oz. is a bit big and maybe change the black part of the lid to something like a slotted sturdy rubber grip so people with small hands like me can open the container a lot easier.
The other downside is once you put hot water in it to warm it up, the outside also gets super hot that you cannot hold it. Nearly burnt myself trying to empty the hot water out to put food in it