|Item Weight||44.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||85.41 x 11.31 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||23782093|
|Manufacturer Part Number||23782093|
|OEM Part Number||23782093|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lund 23782093 Polished Stainless Steel 5" Oval Curved Nerf Bars for 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra Access Cab
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5" Oval step provides extra-wide stepping area for solid traction and stability; Curved end design tucks back under edge of vehicle
- Marine-grade polished 304 stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant
- Non-slip, flat step pads provide traction for safe footing
- Solid construction supports up to 350 pounds
- Pre-assembled for easy no-drill installation with all mounting hardware included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Lund 23882093 Black Steel 5" Oval Curved Nerf Bars for 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra Access Cab,Large
Lund 23795007 Polished Stainless Steel 5" Oval Curved Nerf Bars for 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab
Lund 23710562 Polished Stainless Steel 5" Oval Curved Nerf Bars for 2007-2018 Silverado/Sierra 1500, 2500HD, 3500HD Crew Cab
Ionic 5" Black Steel Curved Nerf Bars (fits) 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Only Truck Side Steps (433129BP)
Lund 23895007 Black Steel 5" Oval Curved Nerf Bars for 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab,Large
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LUND 5” Oval Curved Nerf Bars combine style, strength and functionality. Available in stainless steel or black powder-coated steel finishes, these larger sized oval bars are a perfect fit for full-size trucks and SUV’s. The virtually corrosion free highly-polished appearance repels dirt and grime for easy maintenance and detailing. Pre-assembled for stress-free installation; includes all mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill installation. Brackets are matched to your vehicles exact make, model and year to provide a precise fit for your truck or SUV.