|Item Weight||5.57 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.25 x 23.25 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||583111-B|
|Manufacturer Part Number||583111-B|
|OEM Part Number||BCDS583111-B|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lund 583111-B Catch-It Black Front Carpet Floor Mat, (Set of 2)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Floor protection custom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit
- Tough Vyram polyolefin material withstands mud, snow, rain and chemicals
- Raised edge and deep channels contain spills, debris and moisture
- Nibbed backing keeps liner securely in place
- Stain and heat resistant, rinses clean with a hose
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lund’s Catch-it Carpet all-weather floor liners, made in the USA, are the premium choice in automotive floor protection. The molded material base is engineered to contain spills, while the plush nylon carpet design adds beauty and style to the look and feel of the carpet. Catch-it Carpet floor liners are available in black, gray and tan colors.
Designed to Contain Spills and Stay in Place
Catch-it Carpet floor liners are custom molded to fit applications for trucks, CUVs, SUVs and passenger cars and offer superior protection that performs and protects under the worst conditions. Lund’s proprietary floor liner design features nibs that keep the liners in place and any mess from spilling. Rain, mud, snow, salt, chemicals, and anything you track into your vehicle is caught in the Catch-it Carpet floor liner’s deep channels. The floor liners are easily cleaned with a quick rinse to look brand new.
Reinforced, Molded Edges Designed for a Precision Fit
Catch-It Carpet floor liners feature reinforced, molded edges for a superb fit, resisting distortion and buckling. With our Limited Lifetime Warranty covering all defects in material or workmanship, LUND’s Catch-It Carpet floor liners offer more protection, more style, and a better fit.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Catch-It Carpet floor liners are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looks like a good floor mat but... The fit isn't exactly perfect. They do hang over the plastic door sill but they lay flat on the sill so I may not trip on the edge. The passenger side outer edge is crooked on the sill making the mat look like it's not aligned properly but do to the molded design there's no way to shift it straight. The drivers side lays about an inch off the floor in the center with the outer edge touching all the way around. Maybe it will lay flat in a few days, we'll see.
Two items worth noting in the installation instructions:
1) The instructions say "Use hook latch when applicable". I guess that means applicable to them, not the truck. My Silverado has floor hooks and the mats have a little dome shaped bump to go over the latch tab not connect to it. But with the sharp spikes on the underside of the mat I don't expect it will ever shift once it's put in place.
2) * CAUTION - Not for use in vehicles with adjustable pedals. I have adjustable pedals and I wish I knew that before I bought them. I don't see that anywhere in the description on Amazon or Lund websites. I'm not a safety engineer but I don't see where this will affect me with my pedals set to the middle range position.
***Update*** I have had these installed for a few months now and they are working out very well. They have not shifted and there is no hazard of tripping over the outside edge. The center dome is still there but no noticeable.
Still no word back on the part about not using with adjustable pedals.
Well, these Catch-It mats are very poor quality. Terrible fit. Almost as if no effort was made to conform to the dimensions of my truck's floor. They're made from a rigid plastic that won't lay flat. The plastic is so rigid that the passenger side mat cracked when I tried to install it. The hard, spiked nibs on the back of these mats overhang the plastic door sill trim, and will certainly scratch it badly over time. Very, very disappointed in these.