|Item Weight||4.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31.25 x 22 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||626246|
|Manufacturer Part Number||626246|
|OEM Part Number||BCDS626246|
Lund 626246 Catch-All Premium Beige Carpet 2nd Seat Floor Mat
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Second row, one-piece floor liner made of plush Original Equipment style nylon carpet keeps your factory carpet looking new
- Durable construction for a lasting, lifetime performance; Carpet is molded to a thick rubber backing, forming an extremely dense layer of protection against dirt and moisture
- 1-1/2” Raised lip contains spills for easy cleaning – simply rinse with garden hose; Heat resistant, withstands mud, snow, rain and chemicals
- Custom molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit, reinforced edges enhance strength to prevent sagging or distortion; Nibbed backing keeps liner securely in place
- Made in the USA and backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lund’s Catch-All Carpet floor liners, available in 12 colors, are custom molded to fit applications for trucks, CUVs, SUVs and passenger cars. They are manufactured from a heavy duty OE grade carpet that is soft as well as stain resistant. The carpet is molded to a thick rubber backing, forming an extremely dense layer of protection against dirt and moisture. The 1-1/2"" raised lip around the perimeter of each carpeted floor liner traps and hold spills (up to 1 quart).
Anchors into Place
The liners catch everything that lands on the floor, keeping your vehicle’s floors looking new with a custom-molded base. This unique design not only hugs your floors, but also blocks mud, moisture and dirt from getting past the liner. Our unique anchor system fastens the liners in place, which means no sliding – your liners will stay exactly where you placed them. Integrated grommets mate to factory floor liner posts. And the stain-resistant treatment makes cleaning your liners as simple as hosing them off and hanging them to dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lund’s warranty covers all defects in material or workmanship.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|