|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||73.75 x 30.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||95085|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||95085|
|OEM Part Number||95085|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 95085 | Fits 2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 6' Bed
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features a low-profile design and a premium quality, rip-stop, marine grade vinyl fabric with a leather pattern, semi-gloss black finish
- Flexibility of a tri-fold and the performance of a full, one-piece seamless cover to protect your gear and cargo; Integrated clip and strap system allows the vehicle to operate with the top in the open (folded) position
- Frame fabricated from corrosion resistant powder-coated aluminum and high-impact polycarbonate; Weather tight seals keep your cargo dry
- Comes fully-assembled, requires no drilling or special hardware and can be installed in less than five minutes
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Tyger Auto Black (Soft Top) T3 Tri-Fold Truck Tonneau Cover TG-BC3T1031 Works with 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma | Fleetside 6' Bed | for Models with or Without The Deckrail System
Gator ETX Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 59405 | Fits 2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 6' Bed | Made in the USA
Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 958185 | Fits 2016 - 2020 Toyota Tacoma 6' Bed
Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 958186 | Fits 2016 - 2020 Toyota Tacoma 5' Bed
|Sold By||Autocare Depot||Amazon.com||REALTRUCK||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||73.75 x 30.50 x 4.50 inches||63.75 x 26.35 x 2.33 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 inches||72.00 x 28.31 x 4.50 inches||72.00 x 28.31 x 4.50 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Lund Genesis Tri-Fold tonneau covers feature a low-profile design and black leather appearance premium vinyl top. The Genesis Tri-Fold tonneau cover design combines the flexibility of a Tri-Fold and the performance of a full, one-piece seamless cover to protect your gear and cargo. The Genesis Tri-Fold also utilizes a rigid, black powder-coated aluminum sub-frame, commercial-grade clamping system and tailgate seal. The Genesis Tri-Fold allows 100% access to your entire truck bed with an integrated clip and strap system that allows the vehicle to operate with the top in the open (folded) position. The cover comes fully-assembled, requires no drilling or special hardware and can be installed in less than five minutes.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The bolts that the clamps are screwed on to are not long enough for the 2016 bed rails. The instructions showed the clamp mechanism adjusting to where the bolt would be vertical when it clamps to the bed rail adapters. If you tried to do this, though, the clamping mechanism would completely unscrew from the bolt before it was able to clamp onto the bed rail adapter. Therefore, the clamping mechanism and bolt have to be put at an angle in order to make them work. Not a big issue, but annoying nonetheless.
EDIT: After being on the truck for a day, the clamps and bolts work MUCH better. I'm not sure if the heat caused the bolts to expand to the proper size or if the tension caused enough strain for the clamp to work properly or if it was something else entirely, but I had to significantly tighten all 4 clamps after they had been on the truck for 24 hours.
2) The corners on the front of the bed cover (the side closest to the cab) stick up off the bed by about 1/4 inch, making the bed cover look slightly warped in the front. This makes me skeptical about how well it will keep water out of the bed in the long run. Again, not a big deal, but just a slight imperfection.
Outside of those two things, I have no issues with this cover whatsoever. The fabric is high quality, it looks excellent, it seems extremely secure and does not flap in the wind as I'm driving, and it's super easy to take off and put back on.
Note: I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma double cab with the short bed. When I received the item, the box said it was for '05 - '15 Tacomas, but I decided to install it anyway and it worked just fine, so don't let that deter the 2016 Tacoma owners out there from buying this product or trying to put it on your truck.
Update: After about 2 months of use, I couldn't be happier with this cover. It has practically kept the bed completely dry through several summer storms. It also looks really good on my truck. It gives it a nice sleek look, and if you lock the tailgate, there's no way anybody is getting into your bed unless they cut it open. Excellent cover.
We've had it installed for a couple weeks and really like it. Cargo stays dry. I haven't used the tri-fold feature yet.
My main beef is that the weatherstrip that goes on top of the tailgate sometimes "catches" on the cover as I close the tailgate. No other problems so far.
BTW... The taper on the bed to the back and the cover on the 2012 was not exact either, but it did fit a lot closer.