Lundberg Family Farms - Wild Blend Rice, Pantry Staple, Great for Cooking, Versatile, Rich Color, Full-Bodied Flavor, Whole Grain, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Kosher (16 oz)
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit Count||16.0 Ounce|
About this item
- COLORFUL & SAVORY: Savor the rich color, full-bodied flavor, & whole-grain goodness of black, brown, red, & wild rice. Wild Blend is both beautiful & versatile, so you can serve it year-round for everyday meals & special occasions.
- THOUGHTFULLY CRAFTED: This custom blend of wild & whole grain brown rice can bring life to a variety of dishes. Use it to prepare a vegetarian fiesta bowl or a convenient chicken & rice soup. Good for your soul & your busy schedule!
- GOOD FROM THE GRAIN UP: This product is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, 100% whole grain, vegan, & Kosher. At Lundberg Family Farms, we strive to make every bite of our grains as healthful as they are delicious.
- LEAVE THE LAND BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT: There’s more to food than flavor. Our focus on organic, non-GMO & diverse grains helps create a food system that doesn't drain our earth’s resources, & that puts meals on your table of the highest quality.
- CULTIVATING A FAMILY TRADITION: For over four generations, the Lundberg family has produced high-quality organic rice products. Our mission is to honor our family farming legacy by nourishing, conserving, & innovating for a healthier world.
From the manufacturer
Lundberg Family Farms
Since 1937, the Lundbergs have been growing healthy, great-tasting rice while tending to soil, air, water, and wildlife as carefully as their crops. Now led by the family’s third generation, Lundberg Family Farms uses sustainable farming practices and 100% renewable energy to protect and improve the planet for generations to come. So when you choose Lundberg, you can feel confident that you’re bettering the world with every bite.
Organic Black Pearl Rice
Exotic & Smooth
Bring a sense of adventure to the table with Black Pearl Rice! The very name evokes the wonder of this grain’s gleaming kernels and smooth flavor. Plus, it's high in health-promoting anthocyanin antioxidants, like those found in blueberries and blackberries. Use it in place of whole grain brown rice to add elegance to your favorite stir-fry, side dish, salad, or dessert recipes.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Whole Grain
Sustainably Grown. Naturally Delicious.
Perfected over Generations
We've been growing gourmet rice for more than 80 years. Our 17+ varieties are carefully cultivated to maximize the flavor of each tiny grain. Long, short, black, brown, white, red, and blended. Each variety brings something different to the table so you can get creative in the kitchen.
In Partnership with Nature
We consider Mother Nature a part of our family. So we do right by her, cultivating rice from the ground up using eco-positive farming methods. Some people say we’re a bit unconventional. But doing things our way—sustainably at every step—allows us to make better food for your table while leaving a better world for the next generation. That’s why, on our farms, we say no to GMOs, rotate crops, build soil health, conserve water, provide habitat for hundreds of species, and rescue duck eggs.
100% Recyclable Packaging
Lundberg Family Farms was founded on a promise to leave the land better than we found it. Now, we’re doubling down on sustainability. We've partnered with our friends at TerraCycle to ensure our rice packaging can skip the landfill for a second life as durable plastic goods, like park benches, so we can keep growing together for generations to come!
Since 1937, Lundberg Family Farms has been growing wholesome, great-tasting rice while tending to soil, air, water, and wildlife as carefully as our crops. Some people say we're a bit unconventional. But doing things our way—sustainably at every step—allows us to make better food for your table while leaving a better world for the next generation. Grown with earth-preserving practices, our 20+ rice and quinoa varieties are cultivated to maximize the flavor of each tiny grain. Long, short, black, brown, white, red, and blended. Each variety brings something different to the table so you can get creative in the kitchen. Enjoy the whole-grain goodness of Lundberg Wild Blend Rice. Savor the rich color, full-bodied flavor, and whole-grain goodness of black, brown, red, and wild rice. Wild Blend is both beautiful and versatile, so you can serve it year-round for everyday meals and special occasions, with everything from winter soups to summer salads. Hungry for more? Look for other great-tasting side dishes, entrees, snacks, and packaged rice and quinoa varieties from Lundberg Family Farms. Good from the grain up!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.6 x 2 x 5 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 073416004306
- UPC : 073416004306
- Manufacturer : Lundberg
- ASIN : B000RAHRW2
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,736 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #34 in Dried Grains & Rice
- Customer Reviews:
Long Grain Brown Rice, Sweet Brown Rice, Wild Rice, Red Rice, Black Rice.
1 cup Lundberg Wild Blend 2 cups water or bouillon 1 tbsp butter or margarine Salt to taste Rinse rice. Put all ingredients in pot with tight-fitting lid. Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 minutes. Do not remove lid. Remove from heat and allow to sit covered for 10 minutes. Serves 4 to 6. A rice cooker may be used with the same rice-to-water ratio.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I figured out a way to fix that by folding up a paper towel and putting it around the edges, so it catches the mess; however, it’s more work than I usually have to do with other rices or grains.
This is my favorite brand as it has the least amount of arsenic out of any other rices on the market.
I like the rice’s flavor and texture a lot, I just wish it didn’t make such a mess.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm not sure why these is the word Organi in the rice description...my bad, I thought the product was organic and was excited about the price...but I read it wrong, it is not organic, so not such a great price after all. The rice itself is fine but it feels that the description is rather misleading.
This BIG package is NOT as good as I expected.
Compared to the small packages, the colour is DARKER and not crystal, the smell is a little bit ODD before cooking, and after cooking, it does not
have the aroma that the fresh sushi rice should have. According to my knowledge and experience, the rice is not stored in a proper way or condition.