Lunette Cup Wipes (Portable - Compostable - Disinfecting)
- For cleaning the cup only, not for the body. Lunette Cupwipes, are a great option for sanitizing your Lunette when you can't rinse it.
- Cup wipes eliminate most germs and enables you to use your cup safely, even when water is not an option.
- Portable: 10 individually wrapped wipes. Easy to keep one in your back pocket.
- Biodegradable & Compostable: Made of viscose, for eco-friendly convenience.
- Portable, compostable and disinfecting
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the peace of mind this give me I don't have to worry about changing my cup in a public place and not having access to water to rinse my cup I just wipe it and voila clean... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Grey
These are awesome. They are really useful if you are on the go or not sure when you'll be close to a bathroom next. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ally
I haven't used these yet, but I know they'll come in handy one day if I'm unable to get to a sink or don't a private bathroom and don't feel comfortable washing my blood off of the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are so handy-- I took them camping and they made cleanup much easier! I felt cleaner and safer knowing that I could take care of my Lunette even when water access was... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Sometimes you don't have access to a sink to properly clean your cup. These cleansing wipes are the perfect solution! They easily fit in your purse.Published 4 months ago by Tara S.
Lunette is a brand I love for it's quality products. No complaints just a happy customer here.Published 4 months ago by Gina