Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on March 16, 2006
I loved this show based in the comic books of Monkey Punch.It follows the adventures of master thief Lupin the Third nephew of the French Arsene Lupin and his gang composed by Goemon Ishikawa a master samurai and Deitsuke Jigen a cold blooded gunman.Sometimes joins to the band Fujiko Mine a bussom beautiful lady expert in conning and also thieving.Where the most valuable or expensive treasure or antique is Lupin the Third and his gang trying to rob it.The Dvd has 5 episodes that are in order as they originally broadcasted with the preview and even the commercials break.The series are well translated and the voices of the dubbers are quite similar to original japanese.The only flaw in this Dvd is that the English subtitles are the translation of the Japanese version not the English dubbed version.Sound and picture quality are more than average.I will wait for next volume.
on November 11, 2013
Culled from my fav. Lupin the 3rd production(late 80's/early 90s) Timeless adventures, great animation.This is considered the golden age of the vast Lupin universe.
on October 27, 2014
item arrived on time and exactly as described.
on March 11, 2008
Like I've said in my other reviews, this series is wonderful. The delightfully cheesy animation and the witty dialogue make this series one of my all time favorites. My favorite episode on this volume is "I Left My Mind in San Fransisco" where Lupin ends up chasing Zenigata!
on April 8, 2013
As a huge fan of Maurice Le Blanc's orignal book series, I love all things Lupin. Lupin the 3rd has been my favorite anime since I first saw it in the 90's. Love this series!!!