Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 26, 2016
Made a big difference in our teeth. Whiter and brighter;)
on February 1, 2015
Process is time consuming, but well worth the results. I have years of coffee and tea stains. Check out my before and after pics - my before pic had a flash and my after pic didnt. I saw real results my 11-20th treatment. I broke it up into 2 days, 10 treatments in a row on each day. My gums were a little bit sensitive but I worked through the pain. Hopefully I can prevent future teeth stains and not have to do this again.
review image
22 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 22, 2014
Fast, easy and no sensitive teeth! I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it and/or use it again.
11 comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 10, 2017
pain in the arse to use. My dentist said I shouldn't have bought it, but if you are looking for a cheap way to whiten your teeth a little and don't mind the time dedication, this will do it.
on August 2, 2015
I did notice a difference after 20 or so treatments. My teeth were a bit sensitive afterwards. I'm happy with it for the most part but going to try oil pulling.
on April 23, 2014
Nice product, I haven't notice an extreme difference but my teeth weren't very yellow when I started. I haven't notice any sensitivity at all and I have used the 10 treatments back to back. I look forward to using in for "touch ups".
on April 26, 2016
I'm sure I'd be able to give a better rating if we used it more regularly ..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 10, 2014
keep up everyday and youll see results
on November 27, 2015
I tried, I actually dared to hope that this would have some noticeable effect, but even after going through two of these, no difference. Perhaps the stains on my teeth have just been there for too long.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 23, 2015
Didn't notice a difference and it made my teeth a bit sensitive for a day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.