Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2017
on March 29, 2017
Luther the Great.
on October 7, 2016
Bought this for my husband, as we grew up listening and living Luther Vandross. We sure miss him and his beautiful songs. This is a must have if you love Luther Vandross! Great songs and sound quality is superb.
on June 27, 2017
😍😍😍😍
on April 20, 2016
A true classic for any R&B fan. This is one of those rare album's you can play from beginning to end without skipping a song; like on a long road trip or something like that. I love it. One of my all time favorites for sure!!
on March 1, 2017
Not a problem. Just what I purchase but not all the songs I wanted. My oversight.
on August 19, 2017
very nice
on July 11, 2013
I enjoyed this album. Many of the hits were on the album. Sounds great, and a good collection of songs that I enjoyed when he was doing concerts.
on August 22, 2017