- Paperback: 326 pages
- Publisher: Published Jointly By Representatives Of The U.S.A. National Committee Of The Lut (1970)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FTRJXW
- Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,672,052 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lutherans and Catholics in Dialogue IV: Eucharist and Ministry Paperback – 1970
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tale of Contents: Three chapters, 13 articles, and additional section on "Participants." First chapter: "Common Observations on Eucharist Ministry; Last article: "Concept of 'Church' in the Documents of Vatican II as Applied to Protestant Denominations."