|Item Weight||1.74 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||P-BDG-PKG2W-A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Dimmer Deluxe Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Surface Mount|
|Switch Style||Push Button Switch|
|Included Components||(1) Smart Bridge, (2) In-wall Dimmers, (2) Wallplates, and (2) Pico Remotes|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lutron P-BDG-PKG2W-A Wireless Deluxe Dimmer Bridge Caseta Smart Start Kit, White, 2 Count
|Price:||($62.45 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$24.68 (16%)|
|Switch Style||Push Button Switch|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; you can also enable the Smart Away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away.
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple Home Kit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice, or from the wall. You can create personalized schedules to turn on, off, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or activate favorite lighting scenes with the touch of a button
- RELIABLY SMART: The smart bridge doesn’t use Wi-Fi, so you get super-fast, ultra-reliable smart lighting that works right, without slowing your Wi-Fi down with more devices
- SET IT AND FORGET IT: Always keep your smart light functionality. Even when the Wi-Fi goes down, there’s no need to reset your schedules and scenes or reconnect everything when it comes back online
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs
- WORKS WITH EXISTING WIRING: Unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caseta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: With the included Pico remote control, create a 3-way by mounting the Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire. You can also replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the Pico over the back box; wall plate bracket, PICO-WBX-ADAPT, required for mounting Pico and sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Smart Bridge L-BDG2-WH||Dimmer Switch PD-6WCL||On/Off Switch PD-6ANS||Plug-In Lamp Dimmer PD-3PCL-WH||Pico Remote Control PJ2-3BRL||Serena Smart Shades|
|Description||Lutron Caseta Smart Bridge and FREE app for iOS and Android||Lutron Caseta Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch for Wall & Ceiling Lights||Lutron Caseta Smart Lighting On/Off Switch for Lights & Fans||Lutron Caseta Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer||Lutron Pico Remote Control for Dimming with Favorite Button||Serena Smart Shades by Lutron - Custom Automated Window Blinds|
|Applications||For mobile device contol, scheduling lights, integration with other smart devices and more||Turns on, off, dims and brightens lights. Perfect for kitchen, foyer or family room||On/Off control of lights or fans. Perfect for outdoor or garage lighting, ceiling fans and bathroom exhaust fans||Turns on, off, dims and bridghtens table or floor lamps. Perfect for family room, nursery or bedroom||Attach to any wall surface (fits within a standard decora wallplate) or mount to a tabletop pedestal (L-PED1)||Raise, lower, and set to your favorite shade level using a Pico remote, the Lutron app, or your preferred voice assistant (smart bridge required)|
|Installation||Plug into power source and connect to router||Replace existing switch in 3 steps - NO neutral wire required||Replace existing switch in 3 steps - NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED||Plugs in to standard outlet. Plug in up to 2 lamps per dimmer||Easy pairing to multiple Caseta dimmers - just press and hold buttons||Attach bracket inside, on, or outside window mount and attach shade to bracket|
|Control Capability||Supports up to 75 Lutron devices: Caseta dimmers, switches, Serena shades or Pico remotes||Up to 150 W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W INC/HAL; not rated for low voltage applications (i.e. track or landscape lighting)||6 A Lighting, 3.6A general purpose fans||Up to 100W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W INC/HAL||Each Pico remote can control up to 10 Caseta dimmers|
|Voice Control||Alexa, Google and Siri||Alexa, Google and Siri (Smart Bridge required)||Alexa, Google and Siri (Smart Bridge required)||Alexa, Google and Siri (Smart Bridge required)||Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri (Smart Bridge required)|
|Color||White||Available in White, Ivory, Light Almond and Black||Available in White, Ivory, Light Almond and Black||White||Available in White, Ivory, Light Almond and Black||Available in Shell and White|
|Qty included in this kit||1||2||2|
Compare with similar items
The Caseta wireless Deluxe dimmer kit with smart bridge provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature. Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the included Pico remote controls or from anywhere in the world using the free Lutron app. Set lights to automatically adjust with spring and fall time changes, create personalized schedules to turn on, off, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or control lights with your voice via Alexa and Siri. The smart bridge also connects with other leading brands like Honeywell, Eco bee, Sonos, Serena shades and more. The included in-wall dimmers install easily with no neutral wire required, provide the best dimming performance for over 500 different dimmable LED bulbs, and can be controlled from anywhere within the home with the included Pico remotes. To use dimmers in a multi-location application, replace the existing switch with a Pico remote control and wall plate Adapter (PICO-WBX-ADAPT, sold separately). Pico remote control takes (1) CR2032 battery, included in remote.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Works without white neutral wire. If your older Home has no neutral wire, this is the best LED smart dimmer available.
- Quality product, and in many rooms the cons aren’t an issue
- Controls up to 17 8.5 watt led bulbs
- Has unique ability to modify/set the high and/or low end of the dimming range (i.e. set the dim range so a bulb/fixture will dim lower)
- Lutron certifies bulbs for use in the dimmer and many bulbs, including the top rated BR30 GE Reveals, will not work in this dimmer. We like to use the new ‘vintage look’ LED bulbs, and none of mine work properly in this PD-6WCL-WH Caseta dimmer.
- The problem must people have with this product is it’s inability to set a default dimming level. When turned on at the switch it goes to max brightness.
Many people, like myself, like that when using LEDs with a dimmer, you can buy bulbs brighter than you could for an incandescent, and it only adds 2-5 watts and virtually no heat. This allows you to light a room super bright if needed, but use the dimmer so you can tone it down for everyday use. Here in lies the problem with this dimmer. It starts at max ever time you use the switch. This is terrible for a bathroom in the middle of the night.
The last thing is the layout is complicated. Guests won’t know how to use it, and you have to pause and think before you choose a button (especially in the dark). It not like a GE paddle where you can walk by and quickly tap it up or down.
If you like the layout, I strongly suggest you check out the Caseta PD-5NE-WH dimmer switch. It uses a neutral wire and functions with way more bulbs (I check compatibility myself - if there’s no flicker, hum, or on/off flash they work). It also has a button for a preset default, but it is a little pricey - no more pricy than spending $54 on a dimmer and switching it out!
See my product review on Caseta’s more advanced dimmer (PD-5NE-WH), it resolves almost all of this products issues.
According to the hubby you should get smart switches, not smart bulbs, because they’re more reliable and can’t burn out. I can’t promise you he’s right but we’ve had exactly zero problems with these switches so far.
The big issue is compatibility with fixtures. If you install these switches with dimmable LEDs, the fixtures must be on the list of compatible equipment provided by Lutron. I tried to use fixtures that were not listed as compatible and ran into serious operational issues (flashing, flickering, unpredictable dimming). Suffice to say that anything not on the list is likely to give you headaches, and it is almost certain that the super-inexpensive fixture you found is not certified.
Installing the switches was easy, though I prefer the GE design where the wires are inserted into the switch body, rather than using wire nuts as Lutron has done. The hub was also easy to install, though it looks like it needs to be on the same switch as your WiFi access point.
The remotes have a lot of possibilities. I can put switches in new locations, such as on both ends of a hallway, without having to run new wires. And with the wall mount adapter and a new cover plate, it'll look like it's built into the wall!
My only complaint is that the switches are rather particular about the bulbs if you're using LEDs. Not all dimmable LED and CFL bulbs are compatible, and non-dimmable bulbs just plain won't work.
Top reviews from other countries
Me gusto lo fácil que es usar la app y que prácticamente no hay delay en su uso y lo que tardan en prender las luces, ademas que con la app también puedes vincular productos de sonos para crear escenas.
Lo que mas me gusto es el hecho de poder controlar las luces desde cualquier lugar, es decir el bridge lutron te permite ver que luces están prendidas en tu casa sin necesidad de tener un hub adicional conectado a la nube.
Yo lo utilizo con alexa (a pesar de que aun esta en ingles) y con homekit de apple y todo funciona perfecto, hasta el momento el sistema no me a fallado me encanto, lo recomiendo mucho.