Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 24, 2014
These shorts are soft, and I love the pleasing colors -navy blue, a light blue, and a soft lime. This is a baby gift, and I was happy to have the choice of 6-9 months size. The soon to arrive baby may weigh 12 lbs.. I chose these cute short comfort and ease. I believe they will easily combine with a cute one piece shirt with snaps. I do not know how they will wash, but I have no reason to believe they will not meet reasonable standards of excellence. You will hear more from me if there are serious problems. The shorts arrived on time a nd were well packaged.
on July 22, 2013
I ordered this item in "yellow" to get our 7 week old son through the summer. I thought the shorts would be bright yellow, orange, and green to coordinate with many of the clothes he has. When they arrived, I saw they were dull colored and ugly, with shades seemingly inspired by various forms of vomit. If you're looking for something cute, look elsewhere or at least don't get the yellow. I returned them so cannot comment on size.
on June 24, 2014
I am so glad I found these. These shorts are great quality and so comfortable. They are definitely must haves. I wish they come in larger sizes for toddlers too. I ordered these in blue 6-9M and can still fit my 2yr old son for a few more months (like them short for wearing at home). Great value at $5.98 by seller Babyvision.
on October 16, 2013
These shorts are very basic in construction, but they are well-made and hold up well after frequent washings. The price is right especially when babies grow out of clothes overnight. They are also super comfy for baby. They run a little large.
on September 11, 2013
I ordered the 3pk shorts along with the 3pk tank tops in pink for my 13ish pound 24" long 4 and a half month old. They are great, great colors and super cute, but run very big. I wish I could order them in newborn. Oh well - we'll have them for when she grows into them! Worth the buy.
on June 15, 2013
I live in the very hot Kansas City area of Missouri. My son is 4 months old and I ordered the 6-9 month pair of the green/tan/yellow shorts for him to sleep in at night with a onesie. They are very soft, comfy and fit loose, which is great for sleeping in. I really like the shorts because the quality seems decent, but not great. The price of $7.05 is a little high for these, because they do have a very generic look about them and there is a large white tag in the back that may irritate the baby, so it should be removed. Otherwise, these are so great for night time when it's hot for babies. Or great all day too! They have wide legs so the baby's legs can easily breathe and air can flow up to the diaper.

What I do not like, is Hippo Tails is selling the 3 pack of green/yellow/tan for $7.05 and yet the same exact shorts in blue are $14.99. Any clue why this is? I have emailed them and told them twice, how much their shorts are making my son comfy and happy at night and asked if they will sell the blue, please, for the $7.05, since they are the same damn shorts!!!! Well, no response. isn't that lovely? Why would you inconsiderately, greedily, and just plain ignorantly, sell something of the same exact thing for twice the price, plus some??? I have to ask myself why? I mean really? Give me a break.
on June 24, 2013
My daughter is 14 months and is wearing these now. So be aware they run big. This said, I wish they came in toddler sizes. They are are made, and a classic cut and fit. I also like there pants, but they are only 6 - 9 months.
on February 17, 2014
yes these fit a bit big but was still wearable. Bought 6 when my sone was 6 months old and he is now 13 months old and they still fit. I love the product and even with multiple washes retains its bright colour. a good buy at a good price.
on May 13, 2012
I bought two 3 pack shorts for my twin babies, the pink/purple pack and the blue/green pack. I absolutely love these shorts! They are soft, comfortable on my babies, look great on them both, and wash well! :) Great for matching a t-shirt with them or just a onsie. I have never seen a 3 pack of shorts and am very pleased I found these and the price you can't go wrong! I would recommend these to any body to try! Thank you for offering a great quality great priced product! Much appreciated!
on July 18, 2012
Got these for my son since its so hot here. They are a great price and fabric is soft and seems durable. Love these for everyday wear (not fancy but good for day care).
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.