Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luvable Friends 10-Piece Baby Socks Gift Set, Blue, 0-9 Months
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Color: Blue|Change

on May 12, 2012
I got these for my baby after her newborn socks were getting too small. I read the reviews and was pleased to see that people wrote that these socks didn't come off easily as some baby's socks do. I liked the designs and the colors and was pleased to see that these would last a while seeing as they are for ages 0-9 months. My baby is just over 4 months old and the socks are getting too small for her and the elastic at the top is much too tight for her little legs, which I noticed when I got them which was when she was just a few months old. I fold the elastic top part down to her ankle so it's not pinching into her legs. My baby is not at all chunky and I can not understand how these are said to fit up to a 9 month old. Disappointed in them but am giving them 3 stars as they are cute looking, having said that I don't see much of the sock as I wrote above that I have to fold the socks down, so that blood gets to my daughter's legs. Of course these socks don't come off easily as they are pinching uncomfortably into my baby's skin and leaving a dent there for quite a while.
on October 21, 2011
I bought these from BabyMallOnline.com and love them!!

My son is 3 months and in the 85th percentile for height and these socks fit him with room to grow.

They also stay on his wiggly self all day and night when we put another set of socks on for bedtime. These socks are nice and soft. They wash extremely well and retain their snugness around his legs, without creating red indentation lines.

Also, because there are so many colors we are able to match socks with his clothes. I would buy these again and again, but since they are lasting, we won't need to.

I would highly recommend these socks to any new baby and growing infant.
on September 30, 2011
Adorable socks, but I have an average size 3 month old and I don't see these fitting him much past 4 months.
on September 22, 2012
I searched high & low for socks that didn't have crazy designs on them. These socks have nice neutral patterns. They also fit my son from new born until about 6 Months. These are the only socks that I could find that were not too wide. My son is very long with long feet & average weight. If you roll these at the ankles they will not fall off. None of the other socks we purchased would stay on his feet. They are much too wide. I am now looking for these in a larger size. Don't hesitate to purchase!
on October 26, 2014
These are not quite knee length, more like mid calf and I think they run a little small but other than that they are an absolute Godsend! They were the perfect fit for my 6lb 4oz newborn and the only things that would stay on her feet, everything else would come flying off in a matter of minutes. At about 5 weeks old the elastic band started to to leave a slight mark around her leg but she doesn't seem to notice it at all so we're still wearing them at 8 weeks and she loves them! Will probably keep wearing them for another several weeks and maybe even snip the elastic a bit to get more wear out of them a little later on.
Would definitely buy and recommend this product several times over!
on May 31, 2016
Bought this for my 2 month-old girl. She was weighing 11 lbs at the time, and these socks were a bit big for her feet (as expected) but just right around the ankles. Very quickly they became too tight around her ankles. She is now 3.5 months old (weighs 12.5 lbs - in the lower percentile for her age), and can no longer wear them because of the tight fit. The colors are quite nice, and they did match well with many of her outfits.
on March 25, 2016
This is my daughters second set of these socks. They fit great and don't fall off. I fold them down so they're not tight on her legs. Most of her
other socks fall off, or are way too small. She's 3 months old and 50th percentile for hight and weight.
on December 2, 2015
Great packaging, nice gift. I like the neutral colors. They are really soft for baby. I like that it comes with 10 pair, as even with the littlest ones the dryer seems to still eat a sock or two never to be seen again. Great deal for the price.
on December 20, 2015
Bought this for the birth of my niece. She was a little bit smaller than the average newborn baby. It fit her perfectly from day one! My sister loved them and she loved the color selection. I loved the deal (price to quantity).
on March 25, 2016
I LOVE these socks! I have never been able to keep socks on my babies because they have teeny little feet and they like to kick a lot. These socks are small enough, and fitted enough, that they've been fairly good at staying on.