Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 435 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 473 reviews
on January 15, 2015
The reason I bought these mittens was because of all the positive reviews it got. People said they finally found mittens which fit their baby's hands and which wouldn't fall off. In my case I had preemie twins and these mittens were much too big for them and kept falling off. The gerber mittens seem a better fit for them. Have washed them several times now and they have held up well with no fading in color or tearing. Very essential product to have especially for winter babies. My girl's hands are forever cold and these keep them nice and toasty. Also put the mittens on the babies' hands first and then dress them up in the pajamas . This way the elastic wrist cuffs of the pjs hold the mittens in place all day long without a hassle.
on October 25, 2013
my baby loves scratching his face, especially when he's sleepy, he just rub and rub and rub his face. even with his nails cut short, it's still pretty sharp. i was so happy when i finally got these in the mail. they immediately goes into the washer and dryer. i noticed the mittens shrunk a little already after first wash. but at that time they were still good size and would fit those small tiny hands. i do have to say that they stay on and did what it's suppose to do, for the first couple of weeks.

i generally use 1 or 2 pairs of mittens a day. the baby likes to lick and the mittens will be all wet and yucky. so these goes into the washer/dryer pretty frequently. since it shrunk with every wash, the mittens could no longer fit after 2 weeks of use. it'll be too tight at the wristline to put onto the tiny hands.
on October 22, 2014
I bought them for my 10 week old and the elastic on the gloves are really tight. They left a deep indent mark on my baby's arms and even developed a little rash. I washed all of the gloves in cold water and dried them in low temperature before putting them on my baby. When i took off her gloves for the first time after each pair, her hands (between her fingers) were covered in different colors from the cotton fibers and I got half of a teaspoon worth of cotton material between her fingers on each hand). The gloves however don't come off easily because it is so tight. My baby is only 10 lbs so I would imagine it would so tight for anyone bigger than 10 lbs.
on April 20, 2017
Soft fabric and not too tight elastic. Like more than cheaper options out there
on March 21, 2016
Highly recommend over some of the ones you find at BRU or BBB. My baby is 4 months old, 14 lbs and still scratches his face at night so we still use mittens to keep his face scratch-free. I"ve tried various brands and these ones are a good fit for his growing hands - not too small like some of the others. The quality is also really good! The elastic doesn't get loose like the others because they're double sewn. And lastly, the patterns are cute and contemporary.
on April 14, 2013
I absolutely LOVE these mittens. Not only that, my husband loves these mittens as well. Originally we had been given the mittens that are sold at Walmart which were good when our son was first born however now he is starting to open his hands up a lot more and needs space in the mittens to do so. These provide the perfect amount of space our son needs to open his hands fully and not only that but they NEVER fall off his hands. The ones from Walmart got too stretched out and would fall off whenever he moved his hands around causing him to scratch his face when he became fussy. We have had absolutely NO problems with these mittens and we love them soo much that I went ahead and ordered another pair for him. I am getting rid of the ones from Walmart and stocking the top drawer of his dresser with these as well as his diaper bag so we'll always have some for him.
on August 31, 2013
I purchased these mitts for our newborn daughter as mittens have a tendency to get lost very easily. Within a day, our baby hit a massive growth spurt, and the Gerber mittens that fit one day did not fit the next! These mittens are noticeably bigger and fit very well... nice and snug. Colors are also great for lots of different outfits.
on February 3, 2014
I just had no use for them. My son wore them in the hospital, and that was it. He likes to suck on his hand (yes the whole hand). So, he really didn't like them. Babies will scratch themselves, and that is okay. It's all superficial scratches. I recommend investing in a pair of safety clippers instead.
on September 28, 2016
:: I'll start off by saying that our baby is not here to test the item out, so my review is based on my opinion of the product otherwise ::

We bought these for our daughter who is due in about a month. I thought they would go perfectly with her first outfit I have picked out, and I was right! I almost bought another set, but I'm glad I got this one because they're SO cute, and they have an extra set of mittens. Plus, they're a great price! We're on a budget, so that made me really happy.

The package came with a nice little note from the seller, that was very sweet. The mittens themselves were all tied up with a pretty little ribbon. How cute! These things show the seller really cares, and appreciates your business. Not only that, it arrived WAY earlier then expected! So, super bonus there.

The mittens are really high quality, super soft, and didn't come with a factory smell! (YEY!) Each pattern is unique and beautiful. I think they will breath well, while also keeping her little hands warm and protecting her face.

They are a true 0-3 and will definitely be fitting her until the 3 month stage. They may be just slightly large on her when she's new, but that's absolutely fine, and I really don't think they will fall off or anything like that. They don't seem like they'll be too tight after she grows some either, so that's great.

The photos I took make some of the coral colors look just a bit more neon or orangy (I know, not a real word) then they really are, but the rest of the colors are pretty true to what they actually look like. The colors are true to the Amazon listings photos as well, so don't pay too much attention to mine. At least you can see the size compared to a soda can top (sorry that was all I had!), and get a good idea of what you're looking at.

Conclusion? I'm super happy with these cute little mittens, and I don't have anything bad so say about them. I would recommend them to anyone reading this review!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I hope you found this information useful. If you did, and if you don't mind, click the "Yes" button next to "Was this review helpful to you?" just below this review. Thank you, and have wonderful day!
:-)
review image
on December 29, 2012
These mittens stay on. However, watch out for the imprints leave on your baby's wrists! As others have pointed out about the impressions, I took precaution in the first couple of hours and constantly checking on my baby. However, at the end of the day, right before bed time, I noticed impressions made on her wrists. I took them out immediately and felt so bad about not taking it out earlier.

I would say it would work greatly on a newborn...i mean a newly born baby or baby with smaller wrists/hands. It feels only fit with baby's hands clenched. Mine will go in storage in no time.

I still rated it a 3 as they're cute to put on, made of cotton and functional as a mitten (for a newborn). The 4-pack is also a good value. I would have given it a 5 if they'd made it slight larger to allow rooms for hands to stretch and slightly loosen on the wrists.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.