Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on May 28, 2017
Very excellent and beautiful
on May 23, 2013
What a shocker!!! The blue part of the cap with wording "I Love Daddy" was sewed to the the other part wrong, stitches out... This was the item I first looked at and now I can't even use it. What a shame.No more orders for us from this company. Very disappointing, especially for me to return or exchange this item will cost me more to ship it back than a product. Would not recommend to buy anything from them.
on June 23, 2015
we just loved it
on December 2, 2013
I didn't really like this set because for one the hat age is 0-6 months but I feel it's way smaller than that. Maybe like a size 0-3 months tops, or maybe my son just has a big head but honestly it barely fit my son by 4 months. Also the booties are shaped so weird, they're basically shaped like a circle instead of being shaped like a foot. For these reasons I didn't like it and only wore it on my son once
on February 24, 2015
I ordered the "I love daddy" version as a gift for my husband, and they sent me the "I love mommy" version. Plus, I'm not sure what type of feet the booties are supposed to fit, but they are not designed to fit human baby feet.
on April 1, 2015
I was only able to use this for 2 weeks - I have a 4weeks old now. When he was about 8lbs 21" he outgrew the hat completely and his head size is average. It's definitely not 0-6 month in head size.
on September 29, 2016
Very smal and the shoes are not gud at all
on December 10, 2012
I was super excited when I received this product. The hat and booties were adorable. The hat fit great. The booties, however, have yet to stay on my daughter's feet. The design of the booties make them easy to come off, so I have stopped using them. I am not too disappointed as I did not pay much for the products.
on June 24, 2015
I still can't figure if those are gloves or socks, they don't seem any of them because of their shape...or lack of it. But the cap is cute
on January 26, 2017
Really pleased

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.