Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on November 26, 2011
I gave it two stars because they are cute and inexpensive, I'm still going to try to use them but I don't have high hopes. I washed them, put them on delicate, air fluff to dry (it says to dry at medium heat) they shrunk quite a bit and became a lil mishaped. I washed them along side some Carter's hats and they remained same size and shape. Next time I will shell out more money on a product with more quality.
on September 28, 2010
This little hats are extremely cute!!! they are extremely cheap and for the price i paid i think they have good quality. The material is lightweight, and soft. I bought them for my newborn baby and i am still not able to use them he is 2 months old and they are still big for him... i guess he will be able to use them in a couple of weeks... so not precisely sized 0 to 6 months... more likely to be 3 to 6 months.
on March 30, 2015
These caps are really soft. Not too thick, just enough that they kept my son's head warm without making him sweat. They held up well to countless bouts in the washer and dryer. Didn't shrink, stretch, pill, or rip. They fit my son until he was about five months old. Good assortment of colors and patterns. They were as pictured.
on January 23, 2012
I'm not sure if I'd really give this a three star rating or a four but because these hats didn't fit my newborn 2 week old daughter's head too well, it'd constantly fall off, I'm rating it a three. However, my little girl might just have a small head and then that wouldn't be a good rating. I'd step it up to a 4 if that's the case because the hats are cute and feel soft. Just too big... I think!
on October 6, 2012
These hats are very thin, which I guess would be good for a summer newborn but not for long term use. Also, the plastic that holds the hats together for packaging put a noticeable hole through all of the hats which I'm sure will only grow with time. Again, not for long term use. Stars for the cute designs, but that's it. I would not purchase these hats again - I would rather spend a little more for a quality product.
on April 10, 2012
the seams and tags are huge on these cheaply made lil hats, i was really disappointed. they dont fit my LO's head well at all. dont waste your money.
on February 5, 2013
These caps seem like a good deal.When I got them I was happy because they looked like they were of nice quality but thats not the case.I washed them exactly how the instructions said and they shrunk.My baby is a month old and the caps dont fit him they keep falling off.Im so dissapointed since they are cute.Dont waste your money on these.
on March 11, 2013
I noticed some slight variations is shape and cut in a couple of the caps that are unexpected in this otherwise consistant brand. Overall, I am still very happy with the nice fabric, well finished seams, pleasing colors and terrific price.
on September 26, 2012
I ordered these for my 1 month old but the caps were already too tight for him. His head measurement is in the 10th percentile so it's not caused by over sized head. I could see them work out for premies or 2 week olds but any older and they're too tight.
on March 12, 2016
GOOD

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.