Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on June 5, 2014
My daughter is just shy of 9 months and these socks fit her perfectly. She is small for her age, only 17lbs and wearing a size 2 shoe, and the 18-36 month size fits her great. So the sizing is obviously off, but I read other reviews before purchasing and order the appropriate size. There is room for her little feet to grow, but they still stay on her well. I also really liked that they are "no show" socks. The typical baby socks leave bad marks on her ankles so I'd always have to fold them down. Not necessary with these.
on May 14, 2014
I bought these for my son (size 18-36) when he was 9 months old. They fit perfectly. He is now 12 months and they still fit. However, I can't imagine them going to 36 months, which is the size I ordered. I knew going in that I'd need to order up, so this wasn't an issue for me. The socks themselves hold up well in the wash and don't get pill-y looking like some other socks can. They stay on my son's feet and because they are ankle socks, they don't leave marks on his little legs. So, overall, no complaints! Docked one star due to the sizing issue though.
on November 3, 2011
I bought the 6-18 month sized socks when my infant was 5 months old. He is a normal sized infant, in 50th percentile on growth charts. Now at 6 months old they are very tight and come off easily. If you plan to put shoes on your little one they might stay on, but if your baby is crawling, rolling, and kicking they come off quite easily.
on April 19, 2016
They do run small, size 6-18 month fit my 3.5 month old. But I like that they are thin for spring/summer wear and they seem to stay on well!
on April 16, 2014
My son has very fat feet. He is 23 months and I had to order socks in size 36 months. These no show socks are great. The quality is great, they truly are no show socks, and they stretch wonderfully and don't cut into his feet or ankles. I'm so happy with the product, and the low cost makes it even better! Will absolutely be ordering from Babyvision again!
on June 24, 2014
My daughter is still a size 2 but I had read the reviews so I knew to order a bigger size. These socks are absolutely perfect for summer. Thin, low, and she has trouble pulling them off her feet. Also, they don't bunch up inside her shoes when she walks. I will buy another package as soon as she grows out of these.
on October 25, 2012
I got these socks for my 7 month old. She loves to pull her socks off and these stay on really well! Good deal for the price.
on December 3, 2013
They fit great until my baby was about 9 weeks (12ish lbs at the time) My baby is slightly bigger than average but still feel that the ankles should be looser. I stopped using them because his ankles would get a line around and I could swear his legs puffed above the sock line. Great up until then though.
on December 5, 2014
Like the quality and the fit. It is somewhat smaller than what I expected. The tag said 6-18 months, my son is 10 months and it fits him perfectly. I wanted something a bit longer because he is growing fast. But other than me wanting socks to use in future, the socks fits him well. I quite like it.
on September 26, 2011
I was looking for no show socks and ordered these. I really did not want to spend a lot of money on baby socks and these met my budget. My child is 17 months and fairly tall so I ordered the 18-36 month size. They fit perfectly and I think that they will continue to fit for the next 9 months or so. I doubt if they would ever fit a 3 year old. The socks have been washed a couple of times and they still look great - no problems with them unraveling. Overall a good value.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question