- $1.00 off purchase of 2 items; $3 off purchase of 5 items Here's how (restrictions apply)
Luwint Breathable Compression Hand Palm Wrist Brace Support, Set of 2, One Size Fits Medium/ Large, Blue
- Have a proper amount of compression and support to keep wrist area straight, Helps relieve your Tired Hands and Numbness Pain wrists
- You can move your wrists, hands and fingers to do basically anything you need to do, while wearing them
- Helps Keeps wrist in optimal ergonomic position, Prevent pulling and stretching of your wrists and Prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elastic, Soft and Breathable; Wear-snug; Cool and Unisex; Machine washable
- One Size fits Thin/ light-boned Medium & Large Adult; Ideal for whom is always on the computer typing and sports exercise regularly and some other has wrist problems
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Wide range of uses:
The one who is:
• Always on the computer typing
• Often works with mouse
• Does a lot of regular writing
• Plays regular softball, baseball, bowling, snowboard, table tennis, disk golf...
• Does a lot of gymnastics exercise, yoga and weight exercise
• Had sprained or injured wrist
• Has to often lift heaving things at home or outside ...
If you are in one or more of the above situations and suffered wrist problems, these supports will give you some relief
from the numbness and pain or Prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Definitely, give them a try!
Comfortable &Breathable &flexible
• Wrist and brace-palm supports made from Cotton, Polyester and Neoprene. Comfortable edges, Soft and Breathable design, make you wear-snug and look cool also.
• Wrist and brace-palm supports like the socks with the extra elastic around the arch, good ventilation/ breathing. They are not bulky wrist supports.
• Green Technology with a new design for Medium wrists, easy to put on.
• They will not restrict the movement of your fingers while wearing them, you could do basically anything you need to do.
• Very usable as liners also!
Durable and Machine washable
• Brand: Luwint
• Length :5.6 in
• Up width: 3.6 in
• Down width:2.9 in
• Materal: Cotton, Polyester, Neoprene
• Net weight: 1.3 oz
• Color: Blue (White or Red Logo shipped randomly)
1 pair of Luwint Wrist Sleeves
Welcome to Dreamseden store to check Sports Products with high quality.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I received this product for a discount in exchange for a truthful and unbiased review. My opinions and all thoughts reflected in this evaluation are solely my own.
I have to admit, I wasn't sure how I was going to like wearing them, I thought they may restrict my ability to type in some way. I couldn't have been more wrong! These hand/wrist supports are amazing! I don't start out wearing them, but by about 3 pm I am ready for some relief. They are extremely comfortable to wear - snug but not tight, very flexible and the material is soft and breathable. It's nice because they come in a set of two so you are getting equal support on both hands.
They have been a tremendous help during my day to day activities, since I have the early stages of carpal tunnel. It really gives me the support I need and I hardly know I'm wearing them. I am so glad I got to test these palm supports out, they have really made a difference and I am no longer experiencing the pain and pins & needle feeling in my hands. Plus, they are machine washable - they come out good as new! I would definitely recommend them, they work very well.
Very usable as liners
Not a whole lot of joint support
Shipped as expected, no problems. They checked in with me to ensure I was happy and asked for a review if I was happy.
When she was done wearing the, they were dirty so she threw them into the wash and gentle cycle and them laid them out to air dry. There was no unravelling or shrinkage. Since they fit her hands so well, I am not sure how well they would fit a large man's hands as they are one size fits medium and large. They work great for her though.
using another mouse is not really an option as OSX constantly fails to sync up nicely with 3rd party mice, so these supports works nicely to reduce the stress on my wrists and not to feel tired after being in front of the computer for several hours.
Sometimes they may feel really tight, but you just turn them inside out and problem solved.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these for my daughter who does gymnastics and was having wrist pain. She tells me they've helped!Published 1 month ago by KD
Worn for the first time to work out yesterday. They provided good wrist support for lifting small weights and using other weighted equipment.Published 3 months ago by Georgia Mitchell
Really badly made, only one, all out of shape and does not even fit your hand. I returned the product and they denied it. Do not buy this product.Published 3 months ago by Jill M. Pottle
these really do nothing for my carpal tunnel .it has little to no wrist suppport and it actually hurts where it cuts into the webbing of the thumb. very dissapointedPublished 6 months ago by Teresa Cromwell
For my husband's use. They MUST be good; he wears them all the time.Published 6 months ago by p rugtiv
Hurts my wrists after about two minutes. One-size-fits-all means fits well on small hands.
I'm 6', 190 lbs. I wouldn't recommend for anyone anywhere near my size.