Ball Chair, LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs For Home And Office 2 Year Warranty! With 2000lbs Static Strength Ball Great Office Desk Chair, and Stability Ball Chair
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OFFICE CHAIR DESIGNED BY HEALTH EXPERTS - To help with spine and back health
- YOGA BALL CHAIR IMPROVES REHABILITATION TIME - may help prevent spine disorders
- EXERCISE BALL CHAIR SPECIFICATIONS -Yoga Ball Chair Height approximately 22 - 25 inches depending on ball inflation degree, Ball chair Weigh Capacity 300 pounds
- BALL CHAIR WITH LARGE WHEELS AND THICK BALL - Large wheels creates a much easier and smoother rolling ability. Comes with thick balance ball for ball chair
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - No hassle 2 year warranty make sure you purchase is protected
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Included in the Box-Chair Base -Ball -Ball pump -Instructions -Bar and bults Specifications: The height of the back of the chair is 2.5 feet tall The base measures 20 inches wide from one side of the wheels to the other Comes with 2 locking back casters and 2 regular front casters Some assembly is required Dimensions: 21 by 31 by 22 inches Weight: 13 pounds Weight Capacity: 300 pounds..
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope the information in my review helps you make an informed decision If so, please mark it as helpful below to help others find this review easier.
Note: As a fellow Amazon buyer, I never spend my hard earned money on products without carefully researching them first, and now I am honored to be given the opportunity to test items and present my honest and unbiased reviews to assist others in making (or avoiding) purchases. I have purchased this product at a discount or for free in exchange for my honest review based on my experience using their product. The sellers only ask that I give my honest opinion and neither require nor reward positive feedback, nor punish negative feedback.
1) It sits lower than a regular chair, meaning I can install an under-desk keyboard tray (and it wont hit my knees), which will allow better posture all around.
2) The backrest is nice to be able to lean back on occasionally.
3) There are no armrests, which means your shoulders and arms stay relaxed, again promoting health posture.
4) Its uncomfortable to sit in with your legs crossed, which is good for women who are trying to not cross their legs (spider veins and bruising).
5) The chair base prevents the ball from picking up and transferring lint, dirt, and hair from the floor to your clothes.
6) Sitting upright, attentive, I feel more alert and productive.
1) The most comfortable way to sit in it is with your legs spread open. This can be a challenge for women in the workplace wearing skirts or dresses.
2) Sitting with legs open, your feet slightly back, your feet will hit the wheels. I turn my chair diagonally so that one of the wheels is in between my feet so I can sit comfortably, but this means I can't use the backrest. Its also difficult to sit this way with high heels on, which may require you to take off your shoes (at work).
3) The ball is more comfortable to sit on and more engaging for your core if you sit on it without the chair base. However this leaves you way too low to the floor to actually be able to use a desk properly.
4) My back hurts. I've been using this chair for 4 days now and my back hurts. I know there can be an adjustment period, but I wasn't expecting back pain.
5) It doesn't look very professional. For reasons listed above, and also because its just a tiny chair. As an executive in an office, I'm questioning if the posture benefit of this chair outweighs the cons.
I wouldn't recommend this chair to anyone without explaining what I have above. I don't think its the best choice for people who need a 40 hour week chair/ergonimic setup. If anything, order a larger ball (without the chair base) and sit on that for a few hours while at work, switching back to your regular chair, and you will probably be a lot happier.