LuxFit Ball Chair, Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs for Home and Office 2 Year Warranty! with 2000lbs Static Strength Ball Great Office Desk Chair, and Stability Ball Chair
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OFFICE CHAIR DESIGNED BY HEALTH EXPERTS - To help with spine and back health
- YOGA BALL CHAIR IMPROVES REHABILITATION TIME - may help prevent spine disorders
- EXERCISE BALL CHAIR MOBILE DESIGN - allows ergonomic seating with ball therapy benefits
- BALL CHAIR WITH LARGE WHEELS - creates a much smoother user experience. Great Swiss Ball Chair
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - No hassle 2 year warranty make sure you purchase is protected
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Included in the Box-Chair Base -Ball -Ball pump -Instructions -Bar and bults Specifications: The height of the back of the chair is 2.5 feet tall The base measures 20 inches wide from one side of the wheels to the other Comes with 2 locking back casters and 2 regular front casters Some assembly is required Dimensions: 21 by 31 by 22 inches Weight: 13 pounds Weight Capacity: 300 pounds..
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 25.51 x 21.61 x 7.28 inches; 11.8 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 11, 2017
- Manufacturer : LuxFit
- ASIN : B01N4N54JR
Best Sellers Rank:
#181,161 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #41,713 in Exercise & Fitness Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It sits lower than a regular chair, meaning I can install an under-desk keyboard tray (and it wont hit my knees), which will allow better posture all around.
2) The backrest is nice to be able to lean back on occasionally.
3) There are no armrests, which means your shoulders and arms stay relaxed, again promoting health posture.
4) Its uncomfortable to sit in with your legs crossed, which is good for women who are trying to not cross their legs (spider veins and bruising).
5) The chair base prevents the ball from picking up and transferring lint, dirt, and hair from the floor to your clothes.
6) Sitting upright, attentive, I feel more alert and productive.
1) The most comfortable way to sit in it is with your legs spread open. This can be a challenge for women in the workplace wearing skirts or dresses.
2) Sitting with legs open, your feet slightly back, your feet will hit the wheels. I turn my chair diagonally so that one of the wheels is in between my feet so I can sit comfortably, but this means I can't use the backrest. Its also difficult to sit this way with high heels on, which may require you to take off your shoes (at work).
3) The ball is more comfortable to sit on and more engaging for your core if you sit on it without the chair base. However this leaves you way too low to the floor to actually be able to use a desk properly.
4) My back hurts. I've been using this chair for 4 days now and my back hurts. I know there can be an adjustment period, but I wasn't expecting back pain.
5) It doesn't look very professional. For reasons listed above, and also because its just a tiny chair. As an executive in an office, I'm questioning if the posture benefit of this chair outweighs the cons.
I wouldn't recommend this chair to anyone without explaining what I have above. I don't think its the best choice for people who need a 40 hour week chair/ergonimic setup. If anything, order a larger ball (without the chair base) and sit on that for a few hours while at work, switching back to your regular chair, and you will probably be a lot happier.
You can use an exercise ball without the chair, but I will attest that the chair actually makes you use this as a seating option more often because you feel more secure and you are able to get a higher seating position without instability.
Now that I have begun to use this product, I am sold on the concept of the base + ball combination. In the future, I would now be willing to spend even more on such a combination as a) the quality and durability of the base material is improved, b) the method for securing the ball to the base is improved, and c) the stability and smoothness of the base is improved (5 or 6 castors instead of 4; higher quality, larger diameter castors that roll easier across carpeted surfaces.)
In the end, you get more than your money's worth from this product. If you are wondering if this concept of seating is right for your needs, the answer is probably yes and this is the right product to select.
Top reviews from other countries
the height is too low for a regular desk or table unless you measure 6 '5 "
the design is original but the construction remains basic and cheap...