Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on July 3, 2016
I was luck enough to get a hand-me-down Dutalier glider but original cover was hideous and ripped. I would agree the grey is much more of a grey-blue color but still nice. Very soft fabric which actually spot cleans fairly well when spit-up eventually gets on it. Tight fit, particularly seat cushion, but not that difficult to put on. Armrest cushions are very loose but could just be my model.

I do think the cover is very overpriced BUT only real option aside from pricier options on Etsy. Overall, I am happy with the cushion covers quality and look. Better than buying a new chair!
on January 25, 2014
Don't get me wrong, I do love the cover... what it does cover. It's not compatible with particular chair that I got, the Stork Craft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set, in that it doesn't fit the arms. Oddly enough it worked in my favor that the original arm fabric color matched the off white trim of my little girls nursery, but the inability to use the arm covers is why I didn't get it 5 stars. Still the fabric is very nice and it matches the purple I choose for the wall color nicely. I would recommend this in any color so long as you plan to buy the chair in the picture.
on October 9, 2013
OMG!! These covers are wonderful!! I've had my glider for 12 years and they fit it wonderfully. I've wanted to change the color of my cushions for like 5 years but wouldn't spend the $250 come dollars to replace them. There is nothing wrong with them; just the color. So, I came across these and was skeptical, but oh so pleased when they came in. I got the beige dot ones and they are SO soft! Way better than the feel of the original cushion fabric! I have yet to wash them, but I'm sure with the proper care, they will hold up for years to come.

I am one pleased customer :)
on September 13, 2017
Very cute, but after about 5 months of being used multiple times daily the metal pieces holding the bottom cushion came out of the wood and a nurse fell through the chair! We had this in my daughter's bedroom for her nursing staff to sit in and chart.
on December 28, 2015
I had been looking for a long time for the perfect covers for my child's Dutalier rocker and ottoman. The chair and ottoman are structurally in great condition, but the previous fabric covers were looking old, worn, and faded. These new covers in a very nice blue are plush and soft and fit over the existing cushions and arms covers. I entirely agree with other reviewers that a little more material in the back cushion cover would better accommodate the Dutalier manufactured cushion. However, this was the best off-the-shelf option I could find (aside from ordering a brand new cushion and cover from Dutalier, which is far more expensive!) So I'm very glad I found these - it really fixed my problem, transformed the look of the chair, and delighted my little boy. Thank you so much!
on January 28, 2017
This actually fits our Dutailier Glider pretty well. The foot stool piece is too big, but you can get creative to get a tight fit. Also the arm pieces have no way to "tie" onto the chair and just have a place to clip the cushion at the top - so when you recline the chair the arm cushions sort of come up. I plan to sew a couple of ribbons on so I can tie in place. Overall, a great way to extend or bring new life to older cushions.

We got the ivory color which is nice and doesn't look as potentially cheap as the other colors! ;)
on February 18, 2016
I usually don't write reviews but I need to let people know the "Caramel" color is NOT BROWN. It's no where near the color pictured here, it's Beige. (The color in my picture looks lighter than it actually is.) Luckily it still matches my decor. I think it's a little pricey but I can't find a replacement anywhere and it looks better than my 15 year old worn cushions.
review image
on February 9, 2016
My cousin handed down her 12-year-old Dutailier glider. The frame of the chair is in excellent condition and cleaned up nicely, but the cushions were in pretty rough shape. Although you can order replacement cushions from Dutailier, they are expensive, the website is not the most functional, and there is a four to six week lead time. I was pleased to find these cushion covers available on Amazon, and in a nice variety of colors.

The negative reviews are mostly laughable, as they're written by people who failed to read the product description. This is not a glider and ottoman; it is a cover set for cushions, in particular Dutailier cushions. Dutailier gliders retail for quite a bit more than the $120 gliders you can buy new (but which will break down after a relatively short period of time). These simple cushion covers extend the life of a well-made chair and are therefore a decent investment.

The covers are not a perfect fit; I had to work to get the seat cushion on, and the ottoman cover is a bit loose, hence the four-star review. Aside from that, the material is soft and comfortable and the color is great. I'm very pleased with our purchase.
on March 22, 2017
I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality of the material. It went on easy and transformed my glider to a new piece of furniture. I am very happy with the quality.
on October 1, 2015
Did not fit my chair so I had to return it. They were great about the return!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.