Top positive review
Luxe Neo Bidet 250 can also wash your front
Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2015
Update: price is too low to publish. I want more stars! It has been 2.5 years since I've installed these bidets, it still does a great job on doing what it was designed to do, and it does it very well. All three bidets are still working, No leaks.
I even gave one as a gift, got many great comments on it. My relatives want me to gift these to them for birthdays and holidays.
The luxe neo bidet 250 is one of the best and easiest upgrades I have added in my three bathrooms with elongated commode and plastic toilet seats. Hand tighten only on the fittings to prevent damage.
I bought three for the price of 40usd each sold by 2Go products LLC. Surprisingly, the price went up after a couple of days, it's now listed at 55.98 a piece.
The luxe neo 250 lacks the self cleaning and feminine wash. But it has the hot and cold rear wash only.
I've installed one with hot and cold wash, and installed another with just a cold wash. The hot and cold wash is awesome, but be warned for those who keep their hot water heater tanks at 100 degrees or higher. You can get burned easily back there. The instruction states it. The cold wash installation is very refreshing.
One thing I had to change on the part and have to buy as an extra add on upgrade from Home Depot or lowes is the skinny washer that goes in the hot water "T". The O. E. M. washer was so skinny when tightened kinks and causes leaks. So, the fix is to upgrade the washer to a "00" flat spigot washer, for just .50 cents at your local hardware store. It fits perfectly and the hole is just right. No more leaks.
1. Hot water tap "T" washer, kinks and causes leaks
2. Regulator can be overwhelming and too strong, it takes a lot of practice to achieve refreshing and comfortable stream that cleans and soothes
3. The handle on the regulator is cheaply made and screwed in by a tiny metal screwed onto a plastic handle. This is the most hardworking part of this bidet. Because it will be used to actuate the hot or cold wash at the same time control the pressure. It will take only time before that small screw becomes loose or the plastic lever breaks away after many actuations
4. The cold wash tap "T". It's made of ABS plastic. If you live where chlorination of water is mandatory, the lifecycle of this critical part will be less than anticipated. I would consider upgrading this to either brass or metal fitting. There's one being sold in Amazon for less than 20 usd plus the bidet at 60. It adds up to 80 usd.
For this reason, I will buy the "Bio Bidet Elite 3" for 45.00. You get the comfort of both rear and front wash, self cleaning and brass fitting. The only thing it lacks are the hot wash and the single lever mixing valve. It has a dial lever for both the pressure and rear/feminine wash. Moreover, It was designed to only wash in the cold. Refreshing!
1. The Luxe Neo Bidet 250 can also wash the feminine part. You will just need to close your legs if your a female and position yourself aligned with the stream to wash your front
2. Easy self installation
3. It comes with all the parts you need
4. Low maintenance, due to the splash guard and retracting nozzle
5. Fits my elongated plastic seats
Goodbye Tabo, goodbye scratchy toilet paper. Hello cold and hot but refreshing bidet. This bidet has been a great addition to all my bathrooms. Highly recommended.