Consider these available items
Luxe Tempo 3.3LB 1 Person Backpacking Tent Solo with Free Footprint Minimalist Pitch Option
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Max Occupancy||1 Person|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 210T Rip-Stop Polyester Canopy ；Design--Luxe Tempo's strategic clip placement and pole set creates vertical walls and no-drip entry way ,greatly enhances room for head,shoulder and foot but still ensures a light weight for backpacking;The INNOVATIVE BENT POINTS placement of the poles creates 2 slightly sloped surface to help rain and snow to slide off
- Material--Rip-stop reinforced taffeta Full-length fly (210T) with all seams taped features 3000mm water column and provide excellent protection from heavy rain;No-see-um mesh inner tent ensures wonderful ventilation and starry night view without small biting things.
- Detailing--Mesh pocket over the head keep small items organized and accessible when lying down,Guy out points on the top directly act upon the pole when guy lined to secure the tent in high wind ;Gusseted tent corner to sustain constant tension;Reverssible zipper without clogging;2 ceiling loops for lamp
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter--You can buckle the footprint to the rainfly to create an instant ultralight shelter , or clip inner tent under the fly if you need to set up in rain,you can also move the tent with footprint in one piece if you need to change camp place thanks to this feature
- Dimensions Measurements(Taken fromm grommet to grommet):Length:82.6 in.,shoulder length:37.4 in.,foot length:20.5 in. peak height:41.3 in.;Packed Weight(everything included):3.8lbs,Trail Weight(without accessories):3.3lb;Footprint Included in Package for free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- This version of Luxe Tempo 1 person tent comes with a footprint which precisely matches the shape of tent floor for minimalist setup.
- It features loops for stake-out,webbings with grommet for poles,and buckles to connect with the rainfly.
- Campers can just use the footprint,rainfly poles and several stakes to pitch up an instant shelter on the trip which is a great weight reduction for ultralight backpacking or thru hiking trips.
- The footprint has a PU coating of 3000mm and it's slightly smaller than the tent to ensure it's totally under the protection of the rainfly when use in rain.
- However, This is just a backup function of this tent for solo campers,we still recommend you to use full setup with the inner tent which has a bathtub floor and mesh walls when you are camping in constant heavy rain or at campsite with small biting things.
- Comes with carry bag, footprint,stakes, guylines and tensioners
- Rainfly / Floor Material: 210T Ripstop Coated Polyester / 75-denier coated polyester taffeta
- Dimensions(L*W*H):88 *37.4*41.3 in./ 220*95*105 cm
- Vestibule:7.1 sq.ft /0.66㎡
- Trail weight:3lb/1.3kg
- Package weight: 3.3lb/ 1.5kg
- With Footprint:3.7 lb,Trail Weight 3.3LB
Luxe Tempo 1 Person Tent
Pre-bent Pole Creates Steep Walls
- Pre-bent tent poles create steep walls for a taut pitch and greatly maximize the headroom
- Low slope roofing,maximize head space and prevent rain from puddling on top
- Included footprint helps protect the floor and extend the life of your tent
- Freestanding design with 1 aesy-to-enter D-door and vestibule
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles with jingle-free nylon zipper pulls create a hassle-free setup
Vent near the head
- Adjustable vent is built over near the head to help evaporating humid and let air in to minimize condensation at hot summer nights.
- Reinforced polyester taffeta rainfly resists sun damage and can stay taut in windy conditions
- Seam-sealed floor and bathtub floor protect from splash and dirt
Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 88.5 x 37.4 x 41.3 inches; 3.75 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 28, 2017
- Manufacturer : Luxe Tempo
- ASIN : B06XWYYLR4
Best Sellers Rank:
#496,408 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #988 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Set up was a breeze after doing it twice in my basement. I found it was easiest to clip the poles into the two clips at one end then use the fabric tie where the poles cross to add structure before attaching the rest of the clips.
I wanted a light 1 person tent that wouldn't break the bank and this is great. To shed lbs you'd have to also spend a fair bit more...I wasnt willing to do that. I'm not an ultralight hiker but don't want to carry heavy gear if I don't have to.
The ventilation was mediocre when the fly was on, but at some point there is no avoiding this. I was camping when it was humid out and wet so I wasnt expecting any miracles here. I also didn't have the luxury of using the extra tie downs that would pull the walls out a bit more for airflow.
I love that this comes with its own footprint too.
The vestibule can cover boots when staked out but you're not putting any backpack under there.
The mesh pocket overhead in the tent is great for a light and small valuables.
Overall I'm pleased and will update with any concerns about durability as I use it more.
Oh, and I doubt anyone over 6 ft would be able to properly sleep in this tent. I'm 5'10" and it was just about right.
This is a freestanding tent with an included ground-cloth that, along with the fly, can be used as a shelter if you want to leave the tent behind. My son used it as a tent with ground-cloth and brought the whole kit. In the back country camps he had no issues with it on a variety of terrain. Personally I think it blew the other similar style tents in camp away.
I have a high-dollar 2lb backpacking tent (over $300) that I use but to tell the truth I am thinking about getting one of these for me too. I would, and for 83 dollars likely will, buy this tent again.
First time it rained, and I was perfectly dry inside! The same cannot be said for my shoes I left outside beyond the vestibule, haha.
The second time I used it, I decided to bring my pack inside the tent with me - putting it at the top of the tent. This is not the way. I am 5'5", and I feet kept hitting the bottom of the tent with the pack inside. Next time the pack will have to stay outside. The vestibule is not very large, so that's something to consider if you have a large pack. I think mine (50L osprey) will stay dry outside if I am careful to tuck in the limits of the vestibule.
Only issue I have, and I knew this before I bought it, is there will be no privacy to change clothes without the rainfly on. But since it gets chilly in the desert at night, I'll probably put it on most of the time anyway.
I love the instructions sewn into the tent packing bag. They didn't say how to setup the rain fly, so I just winged that. Looking at the photo here on Amazon, I can see I did something wrong. I'll do better next time! At any rate it worked great.
I'll come back and update this review once I've used it in the rain. I'm sure that will happen someday.
Update October 2019. I have used this tent on several backpacking trips this season and it had been fantastic. Twice it rained steady over night and I stayed dry. This last time, I chose a poor site and tent was in half inch of water. Inside was still dry... Posting video of this!! Amazing!
Update Sept 2019... Used this great little tent allot more. One trip i got rained on steadily for two days. Inside my tent was dry. Super pleased with this tent. Do much so that I have order two person tent my same brand, luxe. While it has worked fine to keep my pack in the fly and wrapped in a large garbage bag, it would be nice to have more room for new plus my pack. So I've upgraded.
The photos were taken up at the Guyot Campsite 11 miles into the Pemigewasset Wilderness in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. As you can see you don't have much extra room for a card table or anything like that.
The tent is easy to set up and take down too. The stretch cord in the pools pulls the pieces together in seconds.