|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $16.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 1.00"
- Soft, warm, cozy and comfortable even for extra wide feet.
- Softness makes them perfect for keeping your feet warm while doing everything.
- With the rubber’s sole on the bottom so you can feel safe wearing them on wood or tile floors.
- SIZE CHART----M:6-6.5US; L:6.5-7.5US; XL:8-9US; XXL:9-10US
- Hand or machine wash. Enjoy giving them as gifts!
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Upper material uses high-quality fabric, easy to wash and fast dry, unlike to change shape.
2. Slipper lining uses coral velvet material which can keep your feet warm. They are comfortable and won’t cause your foot skin irritation, and can keep warm enduringly. Soft and comfortable.
3. The edge of the slippers are fine side seam craft. It is fully hand-made, not easy to crack, firm and reliable.
4. The slipper heel is designed by your foot type, and it will best fit your sole of the foot. It is more comfortable and soft to wear, and will enhance warm-keeping of your heels.
5. The slipper hole is thickened TPR large hole, has a high quality with elasticity, and will not damage floor or make big noises. It is anti-skid and wear-resisting.
Hand or machine wash, gentle in cold water with like colors. Rinse carefully in cool clear water. Air dry flat. Do not use automatic dryer.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 4.1 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QWRAKAA
- Item model number: 1-08
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 11, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update 2/5/16, I lowered my review because I kept feeling like something was sticking me when I took closer look the inside of slippers were literally falling apart. And the padding has completely worn out, it's like walking barefoot at this point... See 2nd photo. I'm disappointed to say the least.
I would assume that you could find other pairs that either match or exceed the comfort level of these slippers, but they would inevitably come with a much higher price point. For under 20 dollars, I think that these are an amazing value – and with Amazon’s amazing return policy you are running no risk. Go ahead, click that purchase button!
Note: I will update this review after 1-2 months of wear to report back on durability and longer-term comfort levels.
would of preferred smaller size for a more tighter upper fit so slippers don't feel like they are going to fall off my feet going up stairs but, had i gotten the size before, i suspect they would of been too short of a fit.. the length of the size i bought is almost a perfect 6.6-7 max and the sole width is as well but, the top purple part is large and more for a 7.5 plus wide foot. with socks on, i guess these will fit a 6.5-7 foot better, as is, i forsee finding new slippers to wear barefooted very soon.. i do love the lilac purple color though and the softness of the faux fur material, would love for maker to make these at their right sizes, i would buy again if they did.
Edit 9/15/17 Re-ordered, smallest size still too roomy but I will keep them. In reading other reviews it seems the sizing is really variable, that makes me think a quality control issue or the same product made in different factories. There is a defect in the stitching at the top of one of the slippers that will be the place it starts to fall apart. I got what I paid for.