Luxli Viola 5" Multi-Color On-Camera LED Light
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Variable 3000-10,000K Color Temperature - Color and Light Effects Sampling
- Adjustable Full Color Light - Animated Light Effects via iOS App
- Discreet Dimming and Color Knobs - Link Multiple Viola Units via Bluetooth
- 100 to 0% Brightness Dimming - Rechargeable and Replaceable Battery
- Flicker-Free Lighting Unit - 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Viola 5" Multi-Color On-Camera LED Light is the first fixture in the Luxli Orchestra line. So named because all the lights in the line will be controllable by the Luxli Conductor app for iOS devices, just as if they were instruments in an orchestra. The Viola features a dimmable output that can be adjusted from either 3000 to 10,000K or 0 to 360° RGB. The unit incorporates two endlessly rotating knobs. One knob controls the flicker-free dimming adjustment from 100 to 0% brightness, while the other knob controls the color output of the unit.
Useful and functional by itself, the Viola shines brightest when used in conjunction with the free mobile device app, the Conductor. Bluetooth is always active on the fixture, and the app allows you to individually control or link together up to 6 units. With the app, you can adjust the output of the light to match a specific point of an image or video. What is more interesting is that you can sample the color and brightness from a video on your mobile device, for example a campfire, and have that sample control the brightness and color output of the light. The fixture powers from 7 to 15 VDC via a 2.1mm power port on the side of the fixture or by an included NP-F550-type battery. Mounting is via the built-in 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole.