Best Seller Luxurious Bed Sheets Set on Amazon! Elegant ComfortÂ 1500 Thread Count Wrinkle,Fade and Stain Resistant 4-Piece Bed Sheet set, Deep Pocket, HypoAllergenic - Queen Aqua Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elegant Comfort® Queen-size Dimensions - Flat sheet 102" x 90", Fitted sheet 80" x 60", 2 pillowcases 20" x 30" - Fits Mattresses up to 16" - 100% Satisfaction Guarenteed ! Thickness, softness and warmth Breathable & hypoallergenic, stronger and more durable than cotton, with the strongest stitching to prevent tears Deep-pocket, fully elasticized fitted sheet for mattresses up to 16 Inch thick Wrinkle- and fade-resistant, cold-water washable and quick-drying
- HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT: Elegant Comfort® yarns and ventilated weave make it hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, Unlike cotton that can harbor allergens, mildew, and even bed bugs, microfiber repels contaminants and mites, preventing them from finding a home in your bedding. Allergy sufferers breathe easy and wake up feeling refreshed instead of congested, and those with sensitive skin or conditions like eczema rest in a healing environment instead of being further irritated at night
- LUXURY MEETS PERFORMANCE: Elegant Comfort® provides superior performance and luxurious feel begin with yarns that are even finer, longer, and stronger than silk. These microfiber yarns are finished with a meticulous brushing and conditioning process before being woven into premium fabrics, then undergo an additional brushing to attain the lustrous, ultra soft finish sought by connoisseurs of fine linens
- VIBRANT, FADE-RESISTANT COLORS: Elegant Comfort® microfiber is made to look as good as it feels. It's exceptionally color-fast, and even after years of regular use will look as vibrant as the first night you enjoyed it.
- EASY, ENEGRY-EFFICIENT CARE: They are as soft as 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton and durable than the highest thread count cotton. Its ultrafine yarns and micro ventilated weave repel sweat and stains, making a short cold-water wash and a quick tumble dry on low heat all you need to keep these linens fresh and clean. They won't be weaken or tear even after years of use, maintaining a smooth, wrinkle-resistant that only improves with time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy a Experience of a true luxury and a cool comfortable night''s sleep with exceptionally thin breathable Sheet set that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. This Sheet set provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft silky and wrinkle free for years. Soft to the touch, easy care No ironing necessary. Elegant Comfort ® NOTE : TWIN SIZE SHEET IS 3 PC SET. --- IT COMES WITH ONLY 1 PILLOWCASE
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, it is clearly stated on the website that the sheets are microfiber, and that they are only LIKE 1500 count Egyptian Cotton in their softness and performance. The packaging is a little more ambiguous - if I had bought these sheets in the store based on the package info, I would have thought they were Egyptian cotton. However, the info on the website was accurate, and I was certainly not expecting high thread count cotton, based on the price.
I bought the white sheets, size full, for my daughter's high, pillow top mattress. The pockets were plenty deep for the sheets to fit well, and they did not rip or tear while putting them on the bed.
They are thin, soft and smooth - a beautiful, comfortable fabric.
I washed them exactly according to package directions - short wash in cold water on delicate, tumble dried on low, removed promptly from the dryer. There was some dryer lint, but not an excessive amount. The wrinkles did not come out entirely, but they are less wrinkled than whey they came out of the package. I do not expect sheets to be completely wrinkle-free, and I really don't care.
It is true that the decorative tucked stitching on the pillow cases is only on one side, and the other side is not fastened down by stitching. Very cheaply finished.
There were no bleach spots or uneven streaks in the fabric.
Bottom line: for the price, these are great sheets for a child or teenager's room, and if you have realistic expectations regarding their appearance and function, they're a great buy.
UPDATE: My daughter slept on them and deemed them amazingly soft and comfortable. They did not bunch up or come off the mattress.
These sheets are absolutely terrible! First of all
Put one star because I had to in order to do a review. I wouldn’t even give these sheets a fourth of a star!!! These sheets are absolutely terrible! First of all, they were definitely NOT 1500 thread count. They are so thin and got a huge hole in them after a couple of washes. I contacted the seller and the only thing they would do is offer me $6.00 off. Well the truth is I wouldn’t purchase these sheets again if they were only $1. Very poor quality!!! Terrible customer service!! I would advise anyone not to purchase these sheets!! I am adding a photo!Whatever you do don’t order from Philly Linens or you will get the quality of the sheets in the picture!!
Right out of the bag a flurry of fiber particles went everywhere, so I'm assuming this isnt cotton either. I actually specifically bought this because it stated that it had TWO PILLOWCASES.
However, after only one wash, the sheets started to tear. After each wash, more tears appeared while the previous tears grew even bigger.
Brought this to the seller's attention, and they said that they were sorry. Then the seller asked for pictures as if they needed proof before they could refund me. So I sent the pictures, and I still have not heard back after weeks of waiting. Also, not very wrinkle resistant as you can see.