True Luxury 1000-Thread-Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheets, 4-Pc Queen RED Sheet Set, Single Ply Long-Staple Yarns, Sateen Weave, Fits Mattress Upto 18'' Deep Pocket
|Material||Long Staple Pure Egyptian Cotton - Sateen Weave|
About this item
- 100% Long Staple Pure Egyptian Cotton - Sateen Weave
- CERTIFIED, SUSTAINABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY : When crafting our authentic, 1000 Thread Count sets, Thread Spread uses only pure, 100% long staple Egyptian cotton yarns, which are renowned for their superior quality and durability. A sateen finish offers a lustrous look like silk or satin, yet more breathable and natural. Made of natural fibers, these top-performance sheets are the ultimate sheets for night sweats.Our fabrics are of the highest quality and are Standard 100 By Oeko-Tex certified.
- A PERFECT FIT : This Queen size set features 4 pieces: 1 Flat Sheet: 90” x 102”, 1 Fitted Sheet 60” x 80” with top-quality elastic and 18" extra deep pockets, and 2 Standard-size Pillowcases 21” x 32”. No matter what size or style you order, we are committed to ensuring you love your new sheets.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : We’re confident these high-thread-count sheets will elevate your bedroom, guest room, kids’ room, RV, vacation home, or other space. Beyond renowned Amazon customer service, we offer our own guarantee. If you aren’t happy, let us know and we’ll fix the problem right away. Treat yourself or give the ultimate Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s or Father’s Day gift. ORDER NOW and sleep beautiful on the best queen sheets, king sheets, or California king sheets.
- CARE GUIDE: Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach. When machine drying, never dry at high temperatures. If your dryer is adjustable, use the medium fan and spin speed. For bed linens it is important to remove from dryer before completely dry, gently fold then iron, if needed. Egyptian Cotton tends to soften up with washing, so allow the sheets a few washes to experience the silky softness.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, my wife and I decided to redo our bedroom, with new furniture, carpeting, and a new mattress.... and when buying the new mattress, we completely forgot why we weren't going to upgrade to a king size... all of our sheets and comforters were for queen size.
So, with the new furniture on the way, we realized we needed new sheets.... after spending more time at rather large brand name stores, we realized 3 things.
1.) King sized sheets are harder to find, and come in less options.
2.) Holy COW the prices for King sized sheets were crazy.
3.) We were going to buy our first set of 1000TC Egyptian Cotton sheets... just to see why the rest of the world is so gaga over them.
After being unable to stomach spending the $300+ for a good 1000TC set, I decided we'd check on Amazon.
After looking around, we decided to go with this brand, due to the amount of reviews, and positive responses.
They showed up quickly, they were installed on the bed... and I have to admit, the first day, I took a nap on them, and thought.. 'meh.. not bad.. not great.. but not bad'... Keep in mind this was a 2 hour nap, on top of the sheets, after moving furniture all day long.
So... when I went to bed, later that night, I wasn't all that excited about sheets... after all.. they're just sheets...
Now, this is the part where things got weird. They're just sheets... right?
*sigh* I'm forever ruined, now.
After sleeping under the sheets all night.. I woke up the next morning, surprised.... it was 8am.. on a weekend.. and I was wide awake, refreshed and comfortable in bed.... and while I'm sure some of this had to do with the new mattress... there's 1 thing that I discovered... the sheets weren't hot... they weren't cold.. they were... neutral.
I tend to run hot, and every set of sheets we've ever tried.. I wind up overly hot under them, and kick off the sheet and blankets during the night... But, there I was.... super comfortable.. at an hour I normally don't see on the weekends...
When my wife woke up, about an hour later.. even she commented on how comfortable the sheets were. She wasn't cold, nor hot.. just.. comfortable.
*sigh* Apparently after discussing it, we're planning on our next couple of purchases of the same sheets (different colors).... LOL... So much for the cheap $20-30 sheets.. I'm gonna be broke, it appears.
The silver lining of this, is that these sheets are awesome, and their price is amazing compared to other 1000TC sets of sheets you'll find in stores.
Seriously, give them a shot.. if I can be made to be a believer in what I was missing.. you can too :)
They have a good weight and stay nice and tight on the bed. Given their weight, I was expecting them to be scratchy, but that's not the case. Extremely comfortable and worth every penny.
Also worth noting -- I washed them 3 times before first using them because I read it takes a few washes before they soften up.
The Amazon page says the California King fitted sheet is an 18" pocket. The packaging says it's 17" pocket. My mattress is 12". The pocket of the new sheet is 12", not 17 or 18. I tried to put the fitted sheet on the mattress and although the width of the sheet is barely wide enough, the length is 2" too short to fit the mattress, and add to that the elastics will not tuck under the mattress because it won't fit a 12" mattress. See attached photo of pocket.
The flat sheet: Amazon page says it 108 x 112, the packaging says it 112 x 114, real life and in person it's 96 x 101.
They're supposed to be 1000 thread. I can't prove or disprove, but it doesn't feel like the quality of 1000 thread I've found in other products.
I've already washed them, so Amazon won't take them back.
So, I got burned.
Hmm, n True Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton - Genuine 1000 Thread Count 4 Piece Sheet Set- Color Burgundy, Size California King - Fits Mattress Upto 18'' Deep Pocket ot a bad idea. I think I'll burn the sheets. What's $99?