Luxury Hotel Pillow - Majesty Synthetic Down - Allergy Free Hypoallergenic Bed Pillow by Queen Anne Pillow - USA Made (Queen Medium)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENJOYED IN PREMIUM HOTELS AROUND THE GLOBE - Others might call their bed pillows a “Hotel Collection,” but can you really find them in Marriott Hotels, the New York Palace & Hilton Hotels? Queen Anne’s specialty blend has been used by some of the most exclusive hotel brands in the world. Now you can experience this same royal treatment with the world’s best pillows in your own bedroom.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA - Your clean comfort is our family’s first priority. Our luxury bed pillows are handcrafted in South Carolina, not a foreign factory. We know the source of our materials and insist on the highest quality for the best pillows. We wouldn’t let you lay your head on anything else.
- PREVENTS DUST MITES AND ALLERGENS - If you have allergies, asthma, respiratory issues, or sensitive skin, this hypoallergenic allergy pillow is just for you. The Heavenly Synthetic Down is machine washable, breathable with no chemical odor and we never use PBDE’s or flame retardants.
- CHOOSE THE BEST SLEEP OF YOUR LIFE - A Soft Fill is the best pillow for Stomach Sleepers; a Medium Fill is the best pillow for Side Sleepers; a Firm Fill is the best pillow for Side Sleepers and Back Sleepers that need higher loft and firmer support.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you decide the Majesty Down Hypoallergenic Pillow is not the best pillow you’ve ever owned, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Simply return this pillow for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Are you ready to experience the world's finest synthetic down pillow? Then lay your head on The Heavenly Down - our signature down alternative hypoallergenic bed pillow.
Our customers rest assured because our pillows are made with the finest materials, right here in the USA. We also offer 30-day no hassle returns. So why would you sleep on anything else?
Finally! A luxury Hypoallergenic Pillow that feels like real down. Queen Anne Pillow's Heavenly Down is our premium synthetic down alternative bed pillow. The Heavenly Down has been designed to perform and feel like a real goose down pillow. That's because our finely spun polyester clusters are equally distributed throughout the pillow - rather than clumping together like cheap alternatives.
Luxury hotels such as the New York Palace, Marriott, Hilton, and Prince Resorts Hawaii have increased customer sleep satisfaction using Heavenly Down Synthetic Down in their guest rooms. Get hotel luxury at home every night! The Heavenly Down is hypoallergenic, machine washable, and comes in the soft, medium, and firm fill in the standard, queen, and king sizes.
Remember, protect all your Queen Anne Pillows by adding our Royal Guard Pillow Protectors to your order before checkout.
The Heavenly Down features a bright white sateen striped, 300 thread count all-cotton ticking, sewn with durable long-lasting double-stitched thread. The Heavenly Down pillow is also piped with Queen Anne's distinctive purple edges to extend the shape of your pillow.
Need a meaningful and thoughtful gift idea? Give the gift of peaceful sleep! Our luxury hotel bed pillows are a treat they won’t soon forget! When your family, friends, and guests see that famous purple piping and Queen Anne Pillow Co. tag, they’ll know you’re someone who takes the comfort of others seriously!
- 100% Hypoallergenic Polyester Fill
- Allergy Free
- Made in the USA
- Digitally Calibrated
- High-Quality 300 Thread Count Ticking
- 100% Cotton Cover with Purple Piped Edges
- Enjoyed by Fine Hotels
BUYERS GUIDE: This is a Synthetic Down polyester cluster fill pillow. Increasing the firmness will increase the loft of your neck and shoulders. Stomach sleepers should consider a soft fill. Back sleepers should consider a medium fill. Side sleepers should consider a medium to firm fill. If you feel you need even more loft and support, consider The Duke - Queen Anne’s hypoallergenic synthetic fill pillow with added loft and support.
Our luxury hypoallergenic synthetic down pillow sizes and fill strength are as follows:
Standard Size……………………………………………………….. 20” x 26”
Firm: 28 ounce polyester fiber fill. Medium: 25 ounce polyester fiber fill. Soft: 22 ounce polyester fiber fill.
Queen Size…………………………………………………………… 20” x 30”
Firm: 33 ounce polyester fiber fill. Medium: 30 ounce polyester fiber fill. Soft: 27 ounce polyester fiber fill.
King Size……………………………………………………………… 20” x 36”
Firm: 42 ounce polyester fiber fill. Medium: 38 ounce polyester fiber fill. Soft: 34 ounce polyester fiber fill.
- Fluff it every morning. That’s what the fine hotels that use our pillows do. We want you to have the same experience at home.
- Machine wash cold in “delicates” mode. If you have allergies, use a hypoallergenic detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on your “low” to “no” heat setting. You may also add a tennis ball to the dryer to help fluff the fiber.
Our Mission is Simple: Make the Most Luxurious Pillows on the Planet
The Most Luxurious Pillow You’ve Ever Owned
Our mission is simple: Make the most luxurious pillows on the planet. That starts with using the highest quality cotton tickings, filling them with hypoallergenic & allergy free fill, and stitching them together with Queen Anne’s signature sturdy purple piped edges. All of our products are handmade in the United States.
There’s a good chance you’ve already had an amazing night’s sleep on a Queen Anne pillow. We have grown to be featured in some of the most well known brands in the hospitality industry. We proudly supply our pillows to fine hotels all over the world.
Since its foundation Queen Anne has been synonymous with luxury. And now, you can bring that same hotel luxury home with you. For a product that you spend more time with than any other, isn’t it worth it to own the best? We make that easy. If there’s ever an issue with your comfort, we offer pillow adjustments, exchanges, and hassle free returns. We’re 100% committed to being the last pillow company you ever own.
An Owner’s Journey to Better Health
The Birth of Queen Anne Pillow Company
“I started Queen Anne Pillow Company after a decade of suffering debilitating back pain. I was so uncomfortable that it was hard to get to sleep and to stay asleep. After trying everything from yoga to medications, I saw a pillow commercial and thought, “Is there a pillow that could help relieve my back pain?" I didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars playing a game of pillow roulette, so I found a manufacturing company and started making my own.
Having the right pillow for me changed my life. I was finally able to get some deep sleep. The result was that I woke up with the energy I needed to tackle my health problems AND in the process I lost 50lbs!
Before this journey, I had no idea that study after study has confirmed that a good night’s sleep has tremendous positive effects on weight control, pain relief, and mental health. I’m living proof!
If it’s been too long since you woke up truly refreshed, I hope you’ll consider a Queen Anne Pillow. I can’t imagine a better investment for your own health and happiness than a great night’s sleep!” - Travis Luther, Founder - Queen Anne Pillow Company
Better Health Starts with Better Sleep
The Science of Sleep
“It’s no secret that when we sleep better, we feel better. Waking up well rested is a cornerstone of healthy living. But many of us take this fact for granted. Too often we sleep on inexpensive, worn out pillows, and our bodies pay the price.
A good night’s sleep has been medically shown to improve so many aspects of our lives. Did you know that healthy sleep habits are correlated with lower levels of stress, lower rates of depression, and even a healthier body weight? That’s why it’s so concerning that 40% of Americans are getting less sleep than what Doctors recommended.
Stop taking your sleep for granted. If you’re struggling to get enough rest, perhaps it’s time for a change. I use Queen Anne Pillows because they give me the support I need to fall asleep fast and stay asleep longer. I recommend Queen Anne Pillows because I believe better health starts with better sleep.” – Dr. Flora Waples, MD – Restōr Medical Spa