Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luxury Lane Men's Classic Cashmere Lined Lambskin Leather Gloves
Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Salon & Spa Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on November 25, 2010
i was looking for thin lined dress glove. i stumbled across this merchant 'luxury lane' and the gloves they were selling so i took the chance and ordered a pair. i am so glad i did. i normally take a 'small' in mens gloves. but i decided to buy a medium. the medium was a perfect fit. not too tight or loose. a perfect fit for me. the leather is very soft and light,and the lining isn't bulky like other gloves. they are thin enough to fish keys out of slacks or jeans, and warm enough for the cold new york nights.
22 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2011
I bought these gloves as a birthday gift for my husband. He loved them. They are very elegant and kept his hands warm. He first used them on a very cold day (it was a snow storm day) and they worked fabulous. I was afraid the L size might not fit his hands but they did so sizes for this product are pretty real.
The gloves arrived in a very elegant box and there's an elegant cloth bag to store them in. I totally recommend to buy these gloves.
on June 3, 2013
great for driving in the mornings when it's cold. I really only use them for driving, they make your hands a little warmer but never enough that your hands would get sweaty. as with all gloves, you wont be able to use a touchscreen phone
on February 9, 2013
These gloves are lined and non-bulky, sleek and classy and very supple. I can actually put my hand into pocket with these gloves on and pull out keys without pulling out the pant pocket. For me, great finger and hand fit, though I wish the thumb was further to the wrist about ¼ inch. These golves are fairly slick, so not the best driving gloves, but they are warm.
on April 11, 2013
These gloves are great! Soft as a baby's ***. The lining is also soft cashmere. I would definitely recommend these as a great gift idea.
on October 22, 2012
I found these very warm and comfortable. Cashmere lining feels awesome. The only quibble is they are slightly bulky on my fingers. Perhaps that is the nature of the beast and I am still happy with them. Was hoping for narrower fingers so they look more fitted. Clearly well made and will last.
VINE VOICEon March 21, 2015
This is a 5-star product when priced at $19.99 and 3-star at $39.99 - it seems that depending upon the season, the price fluctuates so if you pick the right time you can score a bargain. The gloves are manufactured to a reasonable quality with an exceptionally soft lining and the outer leather is hard-wearing but more suited to activities such as driving or walking outside than anything that could mark the material. Given my track record for losing gloves, this is my standard $20 pair that I can easily replace when I inevitably misplace them. It's always worth checking Amazon and eBay for leather gloves since these are high profit margin items in retail stores.
on February 6, 2015
Love these gloves. Very soft leather, and super soft interior. Feel great to wear. Having worn these outside down to 0 degrees, I comfortable say these are useful down to freezing. Any lower, and they are really only good for in between locations, not prolonged outdoor use. My hand measured at a 9.5 based on there measuring plan, which happened to be the borderline for sizes. Order bigger, the XL leaves quite a bit of extra room, I would have gone with a L if I ordered again.
on September 13, 2015
They were nice while they lasted.

But the sewing machine that was putting together the seams along the right edge of the right hand missed. It was basically held together by nothing more than friction (for a good while, too).

The first time I put any pressure into donning these gloves, it just splayed right open, revealing the missed seam.
on December 2, 2013
Very comfortable and warm. This product is decently made and very worth it for the price i paid for it.