- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $50 or more on our shop offered by PARZIN BRAND. Shop items
- Save 5% on PZ92032 (oversize) when you purchase 1 or more our sunglasses or glasses offered by PARZIN BRAND. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code PARZIN01. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on PZ8224 (polygon) when you purchase 1 or more our sunglasses or glasses offered by PARZIN BRAND. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on PZ6216 (oversize) when you purchase $20 or more of our sunglasses or glasses offered by PARZIN BRAND. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
Luxury Brand Polarized Sunglasses PARZIN for Women Hollow Carved Lace Frame Design Ladies Shades PZ9218
- Composite frame
- Composite lens
- UV Protection Coating coating
- Lens width: 64 millimeters
- Bridge: 17 millimeters
- UV 400 PROTECTING - UV 400 is the category which blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers. This covers all of UVA and UVB rays. Refer to the above table.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why you should have UV400 sunglasses!
UV rays damage the retina
The three types of uv waves emitted by the sun are UVA, UVB and UVC, the most dangerous of which is absorbed by the atmosphere.
Exposure to the sun without any protection from the sun can damage not only your skin, but your eyes as well.
If unprotected eyes are exposed to the sun, a long and intensive irradiation can lead to inflammations of the conjunctiva and cornea.
In the worst case, the visual organ may be damaged in the long term and the lens may become cloudy (cataract).
UV 400 meaning
UV 400 is the category which blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers. This covers all of UVA and UVB rays.
All sunglasses with UV400 will protect your eyes and filter out harmful rays. Don't think it's safe to be overcast or in the shade, because ultraviolet rays can penetrate clouds even if the sun is hiding behind them.
All of our PARZIN sunglasses have the function of UV400. We take UV400 as the basis of our fashion sunglasses to protect every fashionista who pursues fashion.
Advantages of polarized lenses
- Improves visual comfort
- Improves contrast and visual clarity
- Reduces eye strain
- Clearer vision, especially in bright light
- Reduces reflections and eliminates glare
What is polarizing lens?
Glare - resistant and shatter-resistant lenses protecting
Polarized sunglasses are used to reduce glare from smooth surfaces such as water, snow, or glass. Glare distorts the true color of objects and makes them harder to distinguish.
Sunlight can be absorbed or reflected in several different directions. Sunlight that is bouncing off horizontal surfaces such as water, land, or the hood of a car is usually reflected back in a similar horizontal direction.
This reflection produces an agitating source of glare that cannot only create visual discomfort but can also cause a potentially blinding glare. Glare has the potential to create a very dangerous situation, especially while driving.
(Do not intentionally damage the lens with heavy objects)
Polarized lenses aren't good for ...
looking at LCD screens
low-light situations and driving at night
people whose sight may be sensitive to how the lenses change lighting
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : January 5, 2020
- Manufacturer : PARZIN
- ASIN : B083HRPRTF
- Customer Reviews: