Luxury Rebel Women's Waverly Ankle Boot, Black Shimmer, 39.5 EU/9.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Breathable leather lining
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Just like the name, Luxury Rebel is a daring new collection that is pure luxury and brazen fashion from renowned footwear designer Jean-Michel Cazabat. As one of the most celebrated shoe designers, Jean-Michel’s innate knowledge and experience in fashion is evident in this new collection which brings together his passion for sexy, au courant design with silhouettes that hark back to the Bohemian spirit of ‘70s-era rock-and-roll. This luxurious collection is perfectly tailored for the sexy, modern and confident woman of today.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10.6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B008B2WBRY
- Item model number: Waverly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The other good news is that while the heel may be ~4.25 inches, these booties sit on a ~.75 inch platform, reducing the angle of elevation to that of a 3.5 inch heel and making them very easy and comfortable to walk in. They feel extremely stable and well-made.
These boots fit my size 10 feet like a glove. Having said that, if you have wide feet or a low arch, these are probably not for you. There's almost no wiggle room or give, and you need to angle your foot downward quite a bit to slide it in. If you're between sizes, I'd suggest going to the next higher size.
sooo many compliments
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hard to put on. Not a boot you can slip on in a hurry. Quality is excellentPublished 18 months ago by MEJWESUT
It's a well made ankle bootie but runs very narrow order a 1/2 size to a full size up for comfort.Published on January 20, 2014 by Soambitious_Taylor