|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.00 - $105.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Inner lining: Perfect blend of soft yet absorbent 80/20 cotton-poly terry
- Classic shawl collar; Beautifully trimmed pockets; Double belt loops and silky charmeuse piping and trims
- Full Length (falls between ankles and lower calves depending on height). Machine washable
- Our Promise: We're so confident you'll love this robe, we're backing it with our hassle-free 30-day return guarantee. See policy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Modeled after the luxurious spa robes found in exclusive spas and resorts, our luxury spa robe is designed for years of sumptuous use. The Luxe Robe combines two robes in one. This dual layer luxury spa robe is made of supersoft brushed microfiber and lined in plush white terry. The microfiber outer shell is silky and lightweight while the white terry-blended lining is soft and absorbent - creating the best of both worlds. Step out of the bath or shower and wrap yourself dry in ultimate comfort and luxury. Exclusively designed and made by Plush Necessities. Available in variety of colors and 7 adult sizes (XS to 3XL).
Wash in cool water with like colors. Tumble dry low.
X-Small: Fits chest size up to 34 inches. Robe length is 48"
Small: Fits chest size up to 36 inches. Robe length is 49"
Medium: Fits chest size up to 40 inches. Robe length is 50"
Large: Fits chest size up to 42 inches. Robe length is 53"
X-Large: Fits chest size up to 46 inches. Robe length is 54"
XX-Large: Fits chest size up to 50 inches. Robe length is 55"
XXX-Large: Fits chest size up to 54 inches. Robe length is 56"
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B000EVHPMQ
- Item model number: LR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hence I decided to spring for the Luxury Spa Robe. You should note that the exterior is smooth (microfiber) and the interior is the cotton terry.
My wife was really pleased with its look and quality and continues to use it regularly. I also bought some matching slippers, she likes those, too.
The delivery was lightning fast; I received it only 3 days after placing the order.
Fleece robes don't breathe, and end up making me sweat and swelter, sometimes even when the house is chilly ...not to mention building up a formidable static charge that nearly electrocutes me when I eventually touch metal! Terry robes generally look ratty after a few washings, and certainly nothing about either a fleece robe or most terry robes looks handsome or tailored, as this one does. While I have not washed this one yet, I hope that it holds up well and comes out looking as nice as it does presently.
The terry cloth lining is soft, comfortable, absorbent, and cool against the skin, and the outer microfiber shell is lightweight, soft, nice-looking, and just the greyish color I was looking for. The weight is ideal, and I find myself comfortable in it no matter what the temperature in the house. The sleeves, remarkably, are the perfect length, not getting wet at the sink while I shave or wash my face, and not requiring me to constantly roll them up or pull them back, which grows tiresome. I am average height (5'9") and believe my arms are of normal length, but I have rarely found robe sleeves of the ideal length, as these are. The white piping adds a great, tailored appearance to the robe, too. This is the ideal robe (to me), and I recommend it enthusiastically!
UPDATE: The robe came through the washer/dryer looking good as new!
Review for Robe:
1. Comfortable material. Both the microfiber outer shell and the terry inside lining are super soft.
2. Functional design. There's a terry loop inside near the neck for hanging the robe on a hook. There is a hidden inside pocket on the right side of the chest in the interior terry. There are two large outside pockets in the microfiber, offering ample room to store tissues, pacifiers, burp cloths, etc. There are 3 belt loops, one large one in the back and two on each side. The side ones are double belt loops, allowing adjustment to a lower or higher height. The sleeves are kimono style, offering ample room to wear velour or a fluffy sweatshirt underneath for extra warmth without feeling bulky or tight.
3. Chic yet casual styling. The tailoring provides attention to detail. The collar edge, belt edge, and fold-over sleeves are trimmed with satin cord, color-matched to the interior terry lining. The fold-out collar provides nice color contrast. If you want a form-fitting robe that shows off the silhouette, this is not the robe for you. The material is not thick or bulky and offers some warmth. However, if you want a very cozy robe that offers a lot of warmth, this is not the robe to select. The length of the robe is very reasonable. This is a long-length robe that hits about lower mid-shin for me, long enough to keep most of the legs warm.
4. Great spectrum of sizing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Slightly larger than expected. Love the pink color. Little too warm for right now. Love the robe. Excellent quality.Published 18 hours ago by Blessed by God !!!
I had same brand robe for several years, but it was time to order a new one. Absolutely love this robe!!Published 1 month ago by E. Davydenko
returned. The inside is more like fleece than absorbent cotton. Had to towel dry before putting on. I like a robe I can put on straight out of the shower. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I am an extra small, but this robe was the right fit. I was more than happy with the material, the design, and thickness. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer