- Pure Silk Base and Lining, Rayon Velvet, Made of Solid Material for High end People
- Classic, High Grade Fabric, Luxury Silk/Velvet Stole
- Silk Base Velvet with Pure Silk Charmeuse Lining, Reversible
- Black Color Wear All Occasions
- Timeless Classic Style always in Fashion
- Velvet Rayon, Base Pure Silk, Lining Pure Silk, Dry Clean Recommended
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Luxury Silk Based Velvet Stole,Pure Silk Lining,78"LX21"W, Solid Black
The Stole made of high grade Silk and Velvet fabric. Luxury and very comfortable skin touch. Silk based Velvet with pure silk satin lining. Solid black is excellent for daily wear and special occasions. High end and Classic is the tag many buyers described this item.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.77 x 9.13 x 2.24 inches; 13 Ounces
- Item model number : 2481
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 24, 2012
- ASIN : B00AEEZB2Y
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #598,011 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I already have a velvet stole made of polyester velvet with a polyester lining. It looks nice and I enjoy wearing it. I can throw it in the washer on cold and tumble dry on low. I also have polyester velvet pants that drape nicely and look dressy and pop in and out of the washer & dryer.
But when I make a side-by-side comparison of my old stole and pants with this stole made of silk velvet, there is a noticeable difference. The silk velvet has a deep richer sheen and simply looks cushier and more luxurious and more... velvety!
The minuses of this velvet stole is that it costs more initially and either costs more to maintain (dry clean) or takes a lot more time to maintain (hand washing etc.). Also, I recommend storing silk velvet in tissue paper to avoid fold lines.
This new silk velvet stole came with two small labels that are sewn in. The minus is that there are labels which I had to remove to give the stole a clean line. (Though I also had to remove a label on the polyester velvet stole.) The plus is that the label is sewn in with tacking which can be carefully removed using a sewing seam-ripper.
I recommend this silk velvet stole as a special treat for yourself. You are worth it!
Edit: according to the label (which was very easy to remove) the silk is 100% rayon and the georgette lining is 100% silk. This makes sense as silk velvet is really expensive and rare.